ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

i was just looking through ooe's blog, and saw the pictures taken right before the shipping

really cant believe a year and a half went by...

i still remember the excitement when i got this pair, the very first ooe jeans in my closet.

20120913174050546_zps26498ad3.jpg

i am darn excited for my trip to ooe's studio in week and a half.

still havent made up my mind for the new order

but once i talk with ryo, it will all be great.

Thanks for the compliments gents :) I'm not overly happy with my photo submissions, the light was too strong and has washed out the contrast. It's rained so much here in the UK of late I was lucky to catch a break in the weather to take these!

My vote goes to Jyoni those jeans look used and abused just as work wear should look. Nice.

sorry guys, I'm mostly hanging around on DB's now. I'll have my final pictures up this weekend

ps; it's kind of weird people can already vote although only a few contestants have posted pictures yet. Perhaps we should have organized a cut-off date that we could send in pictures to the poll thread poster and then he could start the poll with every contestant (or at least the ones responding)

Edited by SLAB

i agree mate , it is kind of silly for people to be voting without all the pictures available to view , tbh i didnt think anyone would vote yet 

as far as sending pictures to me to post , i didnt think about that but i did post in this thread a week before the poll thread was made informing everyone the date the final thread would be made 

sorry if you guy's think this could have been done better 

Edited by Flash

Ok guys so given my inexperience in running a contest and dealing with the public poll judging that I made a mistake in opening the poll from the start

Later today I'll make a new thread ( scrap the old poll thread ) and we will wait about a week (???) before opening the poll to votes

Sorry for the confusion , I had hoped that Ryo and Hiro would pick a winner but they are really busy and this was the best option

SO PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE CURRENT POLL THREAD :)

don't get me wrong Flash, it wasn't a personal accusation to you. Just my 2 cents about the voting procedure.

You've done an amazing job organizing this whole contest so kudos to you

Just posted my pics. Not much of a photographer myself, so I asked a friend, and don't want to bother her more than I have so I guess those are my final entries. Didn't stand much of a chance in the first place, so the pics don't really make a difference. ;)

As it has been said, thanks Flash for getting this off the ground, and allowing us to be part of something, to me, that is groundbreaking. 

Thanks to all the participants, and especially those who posted regularly. 

My apologies for not being a regular poster, but life just caught up to me, and denim is not that big a part of my life anymore. :(

Cheers, and congrats to the winner in advance!

Edit: Didn't realize that Flash set up another thread. Posted in there too! Thanks bro!

Edited by tsunamiboy85

final pics up!

Special thank you to my friend zendeen for taking the time to photograph my jeans for the final submission, absolutely amazing job!

Great contest

Consistent participation

Beautiful jeans

No regret.

^ yes tsunamiboy's are very nice, as are redragon's!  Great pairs.

Flash you're doing fine and it was a great contest.  Final pics coming in the next few minutes, thanks for waiting for weekenders.