ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

wait slugabed, you mean you paid a year ago and they haven't been delivered to you yet?

im really wondering what's up with the wait at the moment. i haven't been seeing too many pairs on the ooe (non-contest) thread etc, unless they've been really working hard for their domestic market. seems like they've gone a bit quiet on social media as well. 

@ranonranonarat

oh, well i have not yet paid the dough... but yeah, its been quite a long wait.

ryo also told me that he would wend me a diagram of my order, but haven't got that either...

i did said i was fine with my pair to be completed by new years(ordered in mid march),

since we have this contest on going till the end of Feb.

but once it got mid Feb, i am certainly getting a bit worried whether they have forgotten about it.

well, i suppose i am going to send an email to kindly remind about them about it.

Pretty sure its worth the every second you wait and every penny you spend on ooe.

And i also agree with the fact that due to their high success, they are overwhelmed with the huge number of orders yet to be produced.

I did send them an email last night, and hope to get a response some time soon.

Thinking about it made me want another pair...

I am a victim of ooe addiction.

This thread has pretty much convinced me that the wait is worth it. I sent them an email a couple days ago, hopefully I get a response.

I think that I have enough denim to wear during the wait time, it'll just make it even better once I do have a pair.

Good luck. 

My enquiry, despite initial response, died a death so long ago I've grown two waist sizes in between.

Oh fuck, had a good chuckle over this. I tried emailing them in the summer, never got a response so just left it.

But this is the image on the instagram link

7d9U3gU.png

Good luck. 

My enquiry, despite initial response, died a death so long ago I've grown two waist sizes in between.

Can't remember our PM's hog...are you big enough for a two man tour on the 44?  Size 39... :blink:

I recommend beer and fried chicken, hogggreaser, lots of both :D

Sorry for late updates this month.  I will try to make time before the contest's end.  I have more massive hand repairs to do to crotch and legs.  I do have this to share...boy it just gets better every day.  I'll be sure to post the insides of these crazy legs.

12579841834_7e3edd1b9c_o.jpg 

so were near the end of the contest :( , on thursday the 27th i will start a final picture thread along with a public poll 

12693462813_bcc77c1d23_b.jpg
Untitled by ryan_darragh, on Flickr

12693460163_787681d960_b.jpg

12693456663_995548770c_b.jpg

12693452743_558b261856_b.jpg

12693781364_930375810c_b.jpg

12693280895_3f1780ff24_b.jpg