ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

everyones pair is looking amazing and very distinct; surprising that we all used the same type of denim and still produce such different results! 

hot dang i can't wait to see the latest of jyoni's repairs in person.

I appreciate it, you guys.  It's been a good while since you've seen them freshly cleaned and flat, Satchel.  The coolest thing about pushing jeans that far is the "marbling" effect as they white out.  Almost like watching a new set of fades set in.  I'm excited for you to see the last repair.  No, I didn't use any Tyvek tape but it was tempting :D

i, too am curious to hear what they have to say.

in similar news:

John (jyoni) stopped by the shop yesterday to show me his Ooes. Ooooe are they dope!

these were worn HARD. fades on multiple stages of hand repairs is simply beautiful to me. definite kudos for repairs.

here's a few pics for all your viewing pleasure. i wish i had the opportunity to see more of the contest jeans in person because these pictures will never do them full justice.

CE3E91AF-37FD-4C97-A19B-4733375A4FA2_zps

E4BEFCE5-C16B-4A40-84FB-7981AC504FA3_zps

58C51299-B229-40F2-B3FB-29D4D6759F7D_zps

FE07899B-F7D9-4C75-8D52-69DFAC958C89_zps

FAA5BF64-B3B8-414E-9A8F-9C04ADF5AFB3_zps

22AE01DB-8F7A-478E-8161-B164F6A40BF1_zps

8B8C1B59-E58C-4F78-B418-9F01430E473F_zps

Edited by satchelbmoore

The poll will go up later today

For any members who have posted pictures in the old thread but not the new , I will repost there pictures before the poll goes up

( if you have new pictures or want to post larger / smaller pic's let me know and I will delete my post )

The poll will go up later today

For any members who have posted pictures in the old thread but not the new , I will repost there pictures before the poll goes up

( if you have new pictures or want to post larger / smaller pic's let me know and I will delete my post )

Flash, many thanks for reposting my photos, I don't get a lot of time during the week :)

All the final submissions are looking amazing. I snapped some pictures late last month because I didn't want to be "that guy", but that camera got left in another state with the pictures still on it and now here I am two weeks late being "that guy". I will get the proper pics up in the other thread but it may be another week before I get my hands on that camera. 

Here's the jeans just 10 minutes ago taken on my cell.

2014-03-15%252001.02.05%25201.jpg

And for one quick and final life update, here's a family pic from Instagram taken a couple days ago. Our daughter is 4 months old as of the March 11th. Best thing that's ever happened to me (Ooe jeans are 2nd).

1505993_10102368532453833_6782889_n.jpg