ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

i am down for another contest too.

sorry for the lack of updates since i have been ridiculously busy with work...

well i have a pair made from OAXX fabric placed on the waiting list.

already fixed the details with Ryo and planning to have them finished around new years eve or so.

but i am not quite sure, if Ooe would agree on having another contest since its quite tiresome...

Would love to take part in another run of the contest but don't think its wise to buy another pair of jeans when I am being reminded every morning there is still alot of pairs to go through.....

Edited by redragon

I think the online interest in contests has tailed off considerably. This thread gets occasional posts but the Devi's one appears to have died a death, even though there are some good posters participating.

Nowadays, all contests seem to have a flurry of posts when announced but just don't maintain anything like that momentum once the jeans are actually received and proceedings are underway.

I think it's time to leave well alone for a while, at least as an online entity.

That would actually be awesome Ignaurus. Two small market teams, both with tiny payrolls, playing a cross country World Series? Count me in.

I have a few more pics to post too when I get to a PC. Haven't taken a ton as the games have been too exciting. I'm so excited and so scared for tomorrow's game in St. Louis.

I would certainly be up for a round two, but I'm also up for the idea of keeping this contest going longer with the current pairs. The posters here have all been above average as far as contests go, and I want to see where all of these end up after plenty of more wear.

^ooops, didn't mean to open the can of worms...Yes, contests are overdone and participation always dwindles (I'm certainly guilty of this more than anyone) but myself personally, would like to see how the OAXX fabric develops overtime with a group of people. I'll let go of the topic but in all honesty will end up ordering a pair for myself regardless... ;)

I probably would be the worst person in a contest, but I would like to be a part of something, especially with you lot here.  Im just a lazy individual when it comes to posting pics.  If its not doable from an iPhone and I have to use fingers other than my right thumb, its pretty much a done deal.  Many of the posters in this thread, as well as myself seem to have similar denim tastes so it could be interesting nonetheless.   

Snap photo with phone, upload to imgur, copy img code into reply box. Never gone on Sufu mobile, so wouldn't be able to tell, but any other forum it's as simple as that.

Edited by bradl

Looking good Redragon. How often have you been washing? I was under the impression you were washing fairly often, but it looks like you still have some nice dark pools of indigo in certain spots.

I've eased up on washing mine as often since I gained a bit of weight (I'm sick of stretching the waist back out after each wash, it's becoming more of a magic trick each time), and I wanted to see if I can get some combs to come in.