ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Happy belated anniversary guys!

I can't see nothing on my patch anymore!!!  :rolleyes:

4C932651-C7BD-46C8-8588-C3F6F3AC5B96-195

To celebrate the anniversary, I gave my Ooes their second wash (in a year)! No pics though.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's jeans at the end of the contest. Highly unlikely I will win anything though. Oh well. 

it's been a while I posted something in here; went to the annual peace festivities in my city this weekend. They started as a commemoration of the liberation from the Germans in WWII and since we are all friendly neighbors these days  transformed into more of a solidarity kind of event. Anyway it's like the biggest yearly event in my sleepy city and people show up from all around to visit the city centre and surroundings for music, food and especially balloons. For two days, if the weather allows it, balloons take off from the middle of the city (market square) which makes it pretty cool for spectators and balloon pilots alike.

excuse the crappy phone pictures

about 50 hot air balloons taking off in fast succession

9704588562_c91a7d1596.jpg
DSC_0027 by SLAB13, on Flickr

people especially want to see the special shape balloons

9704590554_bd4ceabf09.jpg
DSC_0033 by SLAB13, on Flickr

angry birds and UP-balloon in the air

9704751355_c6cb311cda.jpg
DSC_0036 by SLAB13, on Flickr

and here's a fit picture from this weekend

9704752721_25a4604629.jpg
DSC_0051 by SLAB13, on Flickr

yeah, its from this Japanese brand called Sanca; 100% linen, brick orange color, shell buttons and made in Japan.

got it as a gift from my Japanese brother in law; didn't know about the brand before that

• 2 weeks later...

10094722863_032b9128ea_z.jpg

As usual, I've been busy and going to Pittsburgh Pirate games. They had their first winning season in 21 years, made the playoffs, beat the Reds in the wildcard game, and now appear to have a shot to beat the Cardinals to head to the NL Championship Series.

The above was taken at the wildcard game, which was easily the loudest place I have ever been. I had never believed a crowd could affect the outcome of a game but I am now a believer.

Hopefully some pics of the jeans to come, and more Pirate playoff pics.

I would totally jump on this. Been following this contest quite closely, and love everything that's come out of it. Would add a different factor, as everyone here washes quite often, and I usually once every two months. 

Don't know tons on ooe, so this would be perfect.

Edited by bradl