Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Shit. Trickers stows were £90 last time I went. I remember being devestated when they went up to £150.

Shame I couldn't wear mine without destroying my feet.

what??? Tricker's sstow for £90?

they are retailed at 500 euro here in Italy!!! what the fuck!

Yeah that was way back... before all these high end boutiques did collaborations, before the trickers ebay shop.

The first time I went, David offered an extra discount on a second pair and threw in free polish.

Still, €500 is pretty damn steep!

No idea how nice the leather on these is, they are a pair of Johnston&Murphy Passports i got at Saver's 1-2 years ago. They need some oil, and maybe a resoling. should i leave it as is? worried about the ground eating into the leather that used to be protected by rubber.

you should probably resole, walking on badly uneven soles tend to be bad for your posture (at least in my experience), even though they are not expensive, they do look nice so it would be worth it

^^^Nice find a.khan. You always have to size up 2 sizes whenever you buy heels or soles, since cobblers need a little leeway to shape the heel and sole. Good luck with your adventure.

Extended Family

shoe_portrait2.jpg

Second on the C&J's. You won't be disappointed.

coleslawyum

what are the pair at the left?

While were are at it. This is my uncle twice removed.

(Does not have were long left in this life.)

dsc_0112.jpg

Now, that´s some WORN shoes! Swdish: Jävlar vad dem va slitna! Grymt att använda ett par till de ser ut såhär!