Levi's Vintage Clothing

Rough rinse also has a yellow tint to the wash. I am not sure, but I think they also might have a resin finish to help em fade more quickly. They're not as attractive as the regular raw - worth getting if they're on sale, but otherwise I'd pay the extra for the raw.

Rough rinse are also wrinkled and have a soft hand. This said...are there any pictures of well worn ones around anywhere??

I'm wearing my rough rinse 44's again and I want to see what I have to look forward to (if anything)

I recently found an LVC biker wallet on eBay and at Meadow Shop, but I sort of slept on them, and now I cannot find a single stockist or seller of this one wallet...

lvc-biker-leather-wallet.jpg?v=1319658519000

image for reference, any help appreciated

tiger pac, what models are you looking at? I'm 6', 220 lbs, 46" chest and broad shoulders. I already have the granite 50s sport shirt in XL (it measures 50" in the chest , Unionmade listed it as 48" when I bought it) and it fits perfect so I just ordered a cranberry one in the same size from the link tigerprawn posted. I also ordered the 60s striped T. Went with XXL because from everything I'm seeing online, those tees are slim and the XXL is between 46 and 48" in the chest.

For reference, I have the rigid '55 sawtooth in XXL, it has a 51" chest like Mr Porter advertised when I bought it. Slim shirt, wish it was a little bigger. Also have the Yuma Indian Henley form a couple seasons ago in XL. I think the chest on it is 50", and it's a little big. Probably could have gone with the Large.

1950's Shorthorn Shirt

Probably a similar size to you actually, 6'1'' 210lbs

Thinking the XL is the way to go - thanks!!

tiger pac, what models are you looking at? I'm 6', 220 lbs, 46" chest and broad shoulders. I already have the granite 50s sport shirt in XL (it measures 50" in the chest , Unionmade listed it as 48" when I bought it) and it fits perfect so I just ordered a cranberry one in the same size from the link tigerprawn posted. I also ordered the 60s striped T. Went with XXL because from everything I'm seeing online, those tees are slim and the XXL is between 46 and 48" in the chest.

For reference, I have the rigid '55 sawtooth in XXL, it has a 51" chest like Mr Porter advertised when I bought it. Slim shirt, wish it was a little bigger. Also have the Yuma Indian Henley form a couple seasons ago in XL. I think the chest on it is 50", and it's a little big. Probably could have gone with the Large.

Got some things to let go of, but you guys are the most interested of LVC so heres a quick look, PM me if interested..dont want to clutter the thread, but these are some great pieces!

New..Blanket Pattern ShortHorn Shirt Sz. M ($175)

http://www.unionmade...ttern_5650.html 2qi0fog.jpg

New..1950s Tab Twill Shirt Pirate Black ($100)

https://havenshop.my...rt-pirate-black k4xzq0.jpg LVC Natural Bovine Leather Belt (Worn, but we all know aged leather always gets better.) (30 ~ 34 waist) ($90)2djxssx.jpg

Edited by technique

^ It is my understanding that the term 'solid' relates to the physical state of an object and since the above pictures are merely digital representations with no tangible form, I'm not sure that description is entirely accurate.

Groove, you confirm my point, as then they would assume a physical form and achieve solidity. Until then they are simply digital information in this context, as I assume satchelbmoore has only seen the images on this forum and not printed copies!

Alright, after a fruitless search and posing the question in the general question thread, I've been told this is the right thread to ask this question.....

I've searched and searched, but can't seem to find a thread dedicated to Levi's identification (other than LVC).

I have a pair of dead stock 501s I bought off of eBay that I think were made in the 80s, but I'd like to confirm that.

Anyone point me to the appropriate thread?

Unless someone wants to answer the question here.....

The numbers on the white wash tag are:

552 088 20747-4

and

799C 25

The reason I want to identify these is that they fit me perfectly and hope to find more of them on eBay.