Levi's Vintage Clothing

i've never worn suspenders with jeans only suits. but i like the trafalgar Calvin Curtis reissues. i've bought several pairs since the mid-90's and i really like the various patterns/themes. they were $100+ in the 90's but i've seen them sell very reasonably on ebay. plus i like the aspect of them being exact replicas of 30's-40's Calvin Curtis models. kinda like the LVC of suspenders.

the past few pages made me break out my 201's from 4/99. The length is just enough I don't have to cuff them but it feels really weird now to have on a pair of jeans without a roll or cuff...

I've been thinking about this since I first tried them on. I feel like they are going to be put up for sale because I won't get the chance to properly wear them out. If only it was possible to exchange them in this day and time at a store for the correct size.

Thanks for that correction. On the first page of this thread you have a picture of both pairs of jeans in your collection (back in '06'), so you would know the distinctions of the two. The denim is the same though right? They were both from the same factory from the same looms?

No the Denim on the 37 201s is heavier and a different denim than the denim on the 1937s 501s.

Pics, or it didn't happen :)

Okay, it's about the crappiest photo I've posted on here as my cell phone is not stellar... It's the pair I found last year, better pics here... but no cuffs...

DSC00088.jpg

Has this been posted before? Filmed during the Spring 2009 LVC line shoot:

Neighbouruk

That dude with the houndstooth hat is too pretty to be dressed that way.

After I kill my Denime's I'm just going to wear sized down LVCs from then on because fuck you I'm skinny.

That said, do they not make size 28 LVCs anymore?

There's a customized '66 in this season's lineup that's seriously undersized and it's available in W28. Check it out: http://caliroots.com/c-store/product.asp?id=25124

After I kill my Denime's I'm just going to wear sized down LVCs from then on because fuck you I'm skinny.

That said, do they not make size 28 LVCs anymore?

I'm not seeing anything smaller than a size 30 in the raw denim. And I think most of the raw line starts at least an inch bigger than tagged size now. Sorry.

Last night our store, Unionville in Stockholm, Sweden got 92 pairs of LVC stolen in a classic Smash and Grab.

If you see someone selling a lot of LVC in many different sizes. Please contact me on [email protected]

This is what they stole:

501XX 1954 19 pairs

1890 8 pairs

501XX 1915 1 pairs

501XX 1966 14 pairs

501XX 1933 9 pairs

501XX 1947 12 pairs

505 1967 17 pairs

201 1920's 12 pairs

All of them where dry jeans.

Thanks

Fredrik

Last night our store, Unionville in Stockholm, Sweden got 92 pairs of LVC stolen in a classic Smash and Grab.

If you see someone selling a lot of LVC in many different sizes. Please contact me on [email protected]

This is what they stole:

501XX 1954 19 pairs

1890 8 pairs

501XX 1915 1 pairs

501XX 1966 14 pairs

501XX 1933 9 pairs

501XX 1947 12 pairs

505 1967 17 pairs

201 1920's 12 pairs

Thanks

Fredrik

sorry to hear that. i hope you catch the asshole who stole from your store..

This is what they stole:

501XX 1954 19 pairs

1890 8 pairs

501XX 1915 1 pairs

501XX 1966 14 pairs

501XX 1933 9 pairs

501XX 1947 12 pairs

505 1967 17 pairs

201 1920's 12 pairs

Thanks

Fredrik

Sorry to hear that Fredrik. That sucks. I thought Sweden has a low crime rate. Would expect shit like that to happen here in the US.

Sorry to hear that Fredrik. That sucks. I thought Sweden has a low crime rate. Would expect shit like that to happen here in the US.

I wonder if they knew what they were stealing at all, it would be rather conspicuous to sell those off trough eBay or another mass auction site...