A.P.C.

jeepster

I am considering buying a pair of the black PS, but I am a little unsure about how much to size down. Do they stretch the same as the blue ones?

My black NS never stretched quite as much as my blue ones. They stayed a little tighter all around. I had sized down three, if I were to do it again i would've just gone down two.

can you tell me if they have anything on sale? :D

If I see anything, sure.

Cop me a pair of new cures for free .99?

I have a pair that I just finished up in and I think they're so tight haha. A little uncomfortable... What size are you?

How about free + 200 for shipping + 30 dollar convenience fee? lol

@redstar: If they're just "a little uncomfortable", then they very likely fit just right.

Sounds as if I'd really like their look. I like my jeans tight! And I always advocate tightness in denim for guys who half-way have the appropriate body .

By a little I meant that my nuts have no room to breathe. I got a size 29 and my true waist is around 34 inches.

You gotta be kidding, redstar! Not only do they look great, they also strike me as what I would call a relaxed slim fit! No ball-squeezing here, really.

You ought to be glad you got them in this size and not one larger. Enjoy!

Yup... Just did it yesterday. :(

My girlfriend told me she was going to buy me a new pair of jeans for my birthday like 30 seconds after I traded them in too.

I see your in California... did you just bring them to the store in West Hollywood? Is there any site that has conditions and terms?

I see your in California... did you just bring them to the store in West Hollywood? Is there any site that has conditions and terms?

Yup I just brought them in to their store in Hollywood and pretty much just did a trade plus cash on my end. They look at them and if they have good color and fading they will do it. They're supposed to be raw still too, but I washed mine and they didn't say anything. Honestly I think some of the employees are oblivious to it because they didn't even know they sold Supreme Petite Standards in their own store. They had never even heard of Supreme.

My New Cures have not stretched to a point where I can comfortably do up all the buttons. I've had them for about a year now. I only do three and hide the fourth behind a belt. All my Nudies are 28 in the waist and fit perfectly, so I thought I was playing it safe buying the NCs in size 27.

Guess not. :eek:

coin pocket rip from my keys and my most recent rip on the seam, probably from cycling. getting the seam stitched up tomorrow, leaving the coin pocket as it is.

1db20d20.jpg

hahaha my ps's ripped on the side one time too! i think i ripped them by trying to jump over a fence..

well anyway i had no problem in repairing them myself since it was a clean rip, so no worries!

yea I brought it to my tailor and having him reinforce both seams. he usually does a pretty good job so he'll hide the stitches.

Any bikers out there have problems with coloured bicycle seats? I bought a new road bike with a red and black seat, and just after 3 days of cycling, its given me some red patches on the seat of my denim! should i change to a black seat? and would that help rid the red patches?

I have a retired pair of NS (over 3yrs) and want to buy another pair.

The pair I currently have fits fine (size down 2), but my crotch is definitely uncomfortable and looking for a slightly looser fit in that area.

You think it will be okay if I just size down 1 for my next pair? Wouldn't mind a looser fit overall, but mainly concerned w/ my jewels.

Yup I just brought them in to their store in Hollywood and pretty much just did a trade plus cash on my end. They look at them and if they have good color and fading they will do it. They're supposed to be raw still too, but I washed mine and they didn't say anything. Honestly I think some of the employees are oblivious to it because they didn't even know they sold Supreme Petite Standards in their own store. They had never even heard of Supreme.

Lol I've had the same deal with the west Hollywood people. I was asking questions about my purchase and shut and they don't even know their own product. The first time I dealt with a cute girl and tall guy and they knew there shit. But others oh boy

Redstar always so worried about "junk" where no worry is called for. I think Liam's look great and give a particularly slim effect. I like them a lot!

*Broad grin* I'd love giving hanging with you a try, Redstar. Alone to see how irritating you'd find my -usually tight- jeans. If only there wasn't an ocean and a continent in between.....