A.P.C.

jeepster

@ grundletaint: definitely the right size, anything larger would have been a loss. You have a lot of hard work ahead of you...

@rvoe 30: I like the butt fade a lot. Good starting point to do much more.... I refer to Slusho's incredible jeans several posts up....

No maine, you can't really say anything like speed is involved. Wearing in raw denim is a long haul thing, patience and stamina are needed...mine I often find challenged to the limit.

Diaper ass is part of owning APCs :-/ It's the way they angle the pockets outward and make them really small. Once the ass stretches, you get that diaperish look. It's no big deal. They still look great. At the prices that selvage jeans are going for these days, APCs are a pretty solid pair if you're not going to spring for the Japanese brands.

No maine, you can't really say anything like speed is involved. Wearing in raw denim is a long haul thing, patience and stamina are needed...mine I often find challenged to the limit.

true.

i only ask these questions because i took a wrong turn with this pair of visvim raws i had lol and i'm trying to avoid going down that road again.:cool:

rescues are NOT black. bahhahah. But seriously the only black apcs are new standards.

Petite standards come in black. I was flamed off the face of this forum for calling black selvage petite standards rare. I also got an infraction from defending myself.

Also for all people buying APC.

Buy them snug, that means button ALL the way up and the top button being a small SMALL struggle. I see so many people trying to squeeze into jeans that are too small for them.

If you feel the jeans are too loose for your true to size sizing, buy a different cut and use the same method. Wear a belt with your denim.

Buy them snug, that means button ALL the way up and the top button being a small SMALL struggle. I see so many people trying to squeeze into jeans that are too small for them.

If you feel the jeans are too loose for your true to size sizing, buy a different cut and use the same method. Wear a belt with your denim.

imo, i agree with you. this is how i like to size because it partly accounts for letting the apc denim stretch out. but, not everyone likes a "relaxed" (i use quotations because it is considered relaxed compared to a number of sufuers) fit for their denim; and i'm not one to tell people how to fit their jawnz, though i will tell people when i think they have a good fit.

it's not that bad, but i'm afraid it's gonna get major diaper ass once they stretch out and drop down to my hips.

gundle, where are you wearing those now? if they're uncomfortable then move them as you see fit, otherwise i think they'll look best if you leave them there.

Also for all people buying APC.

unless you are skinny as fuck. it pretty much coms down to body type, always

Diaper ass is part of owning APCs :-/ It's the way they angle the pockets outward and make them really small. Once the ass stretches, you get that diaperish look. It's no big deal. They still look great. At the prices that selvage jeans are going for these days, APCs are a pretty solid pair if you're not going to spring for the Japanese brands.

I think the back pocket design is an emulation of jeans from the 70s. It looks good on small sizes.

just washed a few days ago

NS like 6.5 months

i don't know why the front pics turned out darker, but the actual cooler is more like the picture of the back side

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/I_R_Ron/superfuture/DSC_0368.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/I_R_Ron/superfuture/DSC_0366-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/I_R_Ron/superfuture/DSC_0367.jpg

Why did you get the chick's version?

I've had my PS's for just over 2 years. Stopped wearing them about 8 months ago due to crotch blowout. Decided to soak overnight outside in a wash bin. First soak they're getting since I bought them. Post soak pics to follow tomorrow...

I have a feeling sufu is gonna be bad for my social life.

As long as sufu doesn't BECOME your social life....all will be well.

^ I handwashed them with a little dr. B's before I let them soak.

Update: they were drying and got caught in a rain/hail storm. Exclusive hail wash APC's on the way!

Just dried. Unedited photos from my iPhone4 in overcast and direct sunlight.

APC ps 1 year and 4 months of fairly consistent wear.

e6592658.jpg

2882d1d1.jpg

Crotch damage (closer to true color)

2b1b047f.jpg

9d02aa5f.jpg

ae373418.jpg

26124d8c.jpg

ea8f95ae.jpg

a6522df4.jpg

9292e56c.jpg

be3deb71.jpg