A.P.C.

jeepster

can somebody please help met out getting my first APC's

NS sz. 31 fits exactly perfect, very thight waist, good fit.

problem is they are probably gonna be too wide within 2 /3 months

PS sz. 32. fits good, a bit less thight at my waist and too slim for my posture and wardrobe. at least for now, too skinny now but probably better within a few months.

the tapered fit is kinda good but the PS feels too narrow right now. the NS fits perfect now but is gonna be to wide.

Please advice me what to do. many thanks

Yeah I did it a week ago or so. They'll take jeans with rips and stuff as long as they have nice color and fading. They're supposed to still be raw but the employees there that looked over my jeans couldn't tell they were washed (they don't know much about the denim lol). I didn't write my initials on them though, but looking back on it you should seriously consider NOT doing it if you really like your jeans. The deal is a sweet one but looking back I somewhat regret it because of all the things I did in them. Plus, my girlfriend told me like 30 seconds after the transaction was completed that she was going to get me a pair of new jeans for my birthday and now she doesn't know what to get me (my birthday is at the end of this month) and they have no returns, only exchanges. So make sure you want to do it.

And Lucaas I tried to rep you again but I can't! Those look sick.

why would you guys wanna trade in something you worked hard on? unless of cos you can't fit into them anymore.. if i retire a pair, i'd still wanna keep them, its like a historical record of my life during the periods i wore them.. and it'd be a great collection to pass on to my kid if i ever have one.. XD

Can one buy heavy used APC's there as well? Or do they only take them in as an incentive to buy new ones? I'd love a pair where someone else already has done most of the dirty work....

And @ Lucaas : They look fabulous. Really impressive fade. And I do think they should not be any looser at all, great fit!

Yeah I did it a week ago or so. They'll take jeans with rips and stuff as long as they have nice color and fading. They're supposed to still be raw but the employees there that looked over my jeans couldn't tell they were washed (they don't know much about the denim lol). I didn't write my initials on them though, but looking back on it you should seriously consider NOT doing it if you really like your jeans. The deal is a sweet one but looking back I somewhat regret it because of all the things I did in them. Plus, my girlfriend told me like 30 seconds after the transaction was completed that she was going to get me a pair of new jeans for my birthday and now she doesn't know what to get me (my birthday is at the end of this month) and they have no returns, only exchanges. So make sure you want to do it.

And Lucaas I tried to rep you again but I can't! Those look sick.

Can one buy heavy used APC's there as well? Or do they only take them in as an incentive to buy new ones? I'd love a pair where someone else already has done most of the dirty work....

And @ Lucaas : They look fabulous. Really impressive fade. And I do think they should not be any looser at all, great fit!

You could but where's the fun in that?! ;)

why would you guys wanna trade in something you worked hard on? unless of cos you can't fit into them anymore.. if i retire a pair, i'd still wanna keep them, its like a historical record of my life during the periods i wore them.. and it'd be a great collection to pass on to my kid if i ever have one.. XD

Rad sentiment- passing it on someday.

Not APC related, but I have a pair of Diors that was a benchmark in my life; I turned 21 and got out of a three year relationship. Gonna have those rags until I'm 80 and immobile

Well, you seem to be one of those very strict people who'd call this cheating.... I like heavy worn-in denim a lot, so I thought less about what you refer to as "fun", but more about really sick looking, faded, tattered, torn jeans (when bought, not years later). Call it lazy if you like.

Also I have to consider all the dry and not at all worn in denim I already have, so there simply isn't the time to start yet another pair in raw.....much more fun really to put on a pair that another guy has rocked, ideally the hard way!

You could but where's the fun in that?! ;)

Well, you seem to be one of those very strict people who'd call this cheating.... I like heavy worn-in denim a lot, so I thought less about what you refer to as "fun", but more about really sick looking, faded, tattered, torn jeans (when bought, not years later). Call it lazy if you like.

Also I have to consider all the dry and not at all worn in denim I already have, so there simply isn't the time to start yet another pair in raw.....much more fun really to put on a pair that another guy has rocked, ideally the hard way!

yes theres definitely a market for that i imagine.. Authentically pre faded jeans compared to factory faded jeans. No brainer to me. Not that I'd buy it, but i can certainly see money to be made there.

Yea... the only thing about them is I've had them for two years through a roller coaster in my life that sort of (if I were to trade them in in the near future) wouldn't exactly remind me of anything too happy.

Like it, redstar. Pity you hide the top under that shirt. How about a tee the next time?

hey men,

was at my local APC store ytd, tried on some petit standards and hell damn i fell in love with em.

was bout to cop em until i realised that theres 2 raws for the PS, one 100% cotton and the other with 2% elastene or something.

other than the material and price difference, how differently do these 2 jeans fade?

the colours on those jeans are a tad different as well..

Is there any way to deal with the really low rise of the PS other than just wearing them lower on your waist? Perhaps some method of stretching I could try or an activity to do in the denim. I love everything about the fit of my PS with the exception of the rise being truly painful to my "junk" at times. Thanks in advance.