A.P.C.

jeepster

Here are my NSs at about 10 months of effective wear. 1 wash at 9 months, a hot soak at 10 months:

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

Sharing how my APCs came out:

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1380.jpg

Not sure why I can't get cooler knee fades but I like how they came out.

The color is accurate for indoor lighting although they're a lighter hue in very bright settings.

I traded in my NCs for the whole butler thing for another pair of size 28 NS at the APC store in NY. I bought a few other pairs of raw denim that I will definitely want to break in before doing APCs again. I'm thinking about putting them up for sale.

A homeboy of mine is debating on what size to get for his NS.

This is his first pair of raw jeans. He's debating between a 33 and 34. Since the only difference is the waist and 1/4" in the thigh, should he even size down to a 33?

@p4rkkit those look good but damn they're dirty.

Well... what's his waist size? I probably wouldn't overthink it. Just get the 34 and wear a belt eventually if you have to. Better than it not stretching out enough and the jeans being forever uncomfortable

He said his true waist is about 38 inches. So they would be sized down two.

Im sorry in advance guys, total Raw newb checking in. Question is, for those of you who've worn Levi's 514's, what would be the best simile to that fit in the APCs? I generally wear 32x34 and roll up the ends. I was thinking NS's or PS's.

Thanks guys!

Really like yours a lot, p4rkkit.

Great tight fit, beautiful used state, and pic angles almost on an photo art book standard.

I think these will look really sensational when used harder still.

Im sorry in advance guys, total Raw newb checking in. Question is, for those of you who've worn Levi's 514's, what would be the best simile to that fit in the APCs? I generally wear 32x34 and roll up the ends. I was thinking NS's or PS's.

Thanks guys!

Definitely NS. PS is tapered. Don't size down too much otherwise you'll end up with a tighter fit than the 514s

thought i'd post this in the small q thread

but this is specially for this brand so..

I've been wearing my PS size 27 for close to a year and

thinking of switching to NS for a baggier fit

How would NS 26 compare to PS 27?

Would there be a big difference in fit?

Ive checked the context measurements but theirs dont match mine so I'm thinking theyre messed up

thanks in advance!

I need some fitting advice, because I'm having some issues it seems. I recently ordered a pair of PS in size 30 that I was able to button up with not too much struggle. My issue was throughout the legs they were extremely tight (as you can referrence a few pages a back). So, I'm in the process of exchanging them for a size 30 in the NS, but when looking at the measurements, the thigh for the NS is showing .25 inches smaller than the thigh for the PS. Therefore creating a sizing issues with my legs again in a jean that is supposed to not be as tappered.

So I'm trying to figure out if the fit is just completely different and I won't have an issue, or if I should be looking to size up more and cause my waist to be a bit off.

I have pretty big legs from sports and an average sized waist, so I'm running into some issues.

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

I need some fitting advice, because I'm having some issues it seems. I recently ordered a pair of PS in size 30 that I was able to button up with not too much struggle. My issue was throughout the legs they were extremely tight (as you can referrence a few pages a back). So, I'm in the process of exchanging them for a size 30 in the NS, but when looking at the measurements, the thigh for the NS is showing .25 inches smaller than the thigh for the PS. Therefore creating a sizing issues with my legs again in a jean that is supposed to not be as tappered.

So I'm trying to figure out if the fit is just completely different and I won't have an issue, or if I should be looking to size up more and cause my waist to be a bit off.

I have pretty big legs from sports and an average sized waist, so I'm running into some issues.

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

I say go with the NS in 30

I have the same size in PS and NS and for me I can tell that NS is looser

What little is shown here of the leg hints at enviable fading of your pair, yachtrock.

What little is shown here of the leg hints at enviable fading of your pair, yachtrock.

i remember someone mentioning to me before that apcs are LHT. anyone can confirm that for me? cos I got curious today and discovered my PS supremes are RHT and i did a quick check thru some images here of PS and they look RHT as well. am i reading the twill direction right?

It's unusual with APC's, but as you say, it's a known phenomenon. No defect, I believe, and I hate to say it, but also nothing to be done about it. Only (not all that helpful, I do know) advice: try not to be driven crazy by it, ignore it, if you can't help it, keep adjusting it, but live with it.

On some of my oldest 501s, I sort of even like the twisted leg(s).