A.P.C.

jeepster

i checked out the ebay link from your prev thread, and i don't think they look authentic to me.. either the photo was off, or the colour isn't the typical deep blue you'd expect from apc, add that to the lack of a button fly... i don't know.. you'd need one of the veterans here to verify that

I'm getting a little worried that they are not authentic, he told me that they are a lighter version of raw denim and an odd pair with zip fly, and if I would like them I can send them back for refund, what do you guys think? anyone know if they are ever made with zip fly?

I'm getting a little worried that they are not authentic, he told me that they are a lighter version of raw denim and an odd pair with zip fly, and if I would like them I can send them back for refund, what do you guys think? anyone know if they are ever made with zip fly?

all i know is that you aint gettin that $25 shipping back

OK quick update. 6 months ( for those who are picky, its a little more than 5 months of effective wear). no wash, no soak.

Photos taken at night under florescent lighting with a G10 no enhancements:

Back close up without flash

IMG_8163.jpg

Back with flash

IMG_8148.jpg

Front with flash

IMG_8168.jpg

Stacks with flash

IMG_8171.jpg

not the best conditions but i'm bored tonight so there.

so its been three weeks and there starting to settle in.

i got em hemmed to a 32

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

they do not flatter your frame. What made you choose the PS over the NS?

You are short and stocky. You will need a more full cut in the thighs and throughout the leg. The PS are cut for taller skinny people, or at least, tall medium weighted people.

currently, the PS highlight the dis-proportionality of your upper and lower body.This can be alleviated by, as previously stated, a fuller-cut jean.

not hating, but hopefully i just saved you from 3-4 years of wearing ill-fitting clothes until you find out what suits your body.

I second Zubin's estimate on Daniel's jeans. Could not have put it any better.

Here, we have my 2nd pair of APC's weighing in at just about 8 months.

NS about 8 months of wear, no soak/wash/nothing. The first four months were casual. The latter four months, I had worn them practically every day.

I would just like to apologize in advance for the bad quality, snapped these ninja fast.

DSC04150.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

DSC04148.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

they do not flatter your frame. What made you choose the PS over the NS?

You are short and stocky. You will need a more full cut in the thighs and throughout the leg. The PS are cut for taller skinny people, or at least, tall medium weighted people.

currently, the PS highlight the dis-proportionality of your upper and lower body.This can be alleviated by, as previously stated, a fuller-cut jean.

not hating, but hopefully i just saved you from 3-4 years of wearing ill-fitting clothes until you find out what suits your body.

agree, hed prob be better off with rescues sized down more and then hemmed.

Not a fit pic this time around.

4886251473_a3948d0321_z.jpg

Is that the newer PS's? I saw these at Barneys COOP and the buttons are so freakin shiny now and they have an extra button too.

My last years PS's had only 3 buttons and a duller shine

And what does this whole detroit or whatever means.Wish they stuck to what they were producing...