A.P.C.

jeepster

@rizzice

I think they're close enough that you can't really tell the difference unless you stack them on top of each other - so in the future just try on both and get whatever feels better

@SQuinn

just wash it, you wont ruin them

seriously. i've tried the freezer, hanging it out the window overnight, and febreze. They only get the smell out for a few hours.

They're only about 2 months in

unless they have poop or something equally filthy.. just wear them and the smell will pass... i've done the freezer, sunning and lots of airing, they all didn't work. best way was to just wear them till the smell went away.. took about a week. and this wasn't with the apcs.

unless they have poop or something equally filthy.. just wear them and the smell will pass... i've done the freezer, sunning and lots of airing, they all didn't work. best way was to just wear them till the smell went away.. took about a week. and this wasn't with the apcs.

Let me get this straight, you kept wearing them until the smell went away? Did the smell actually go away or did you just get so used to it that you stopped smelling it?

OK.

The one year mark. Pre-wash:

4730301457_c00d428f8d_z.jpg

4730301401_5a9deccaf4_z.jpg

4730301353_ed9dc31c35_z.jpg

4730945376_60794476de_z.jpg

4730945274_8784480f92_z.jpg

4730945178_136ea3f923_z.jpg

4730944888_fcdae4e926_z.jpg

4730944752_05e633c265_z.jpg

Post-wash:

4730300351_32e39d5313_z.jpg

4730944350_06567f2d96_z.jpg

Specs/nerdy info:

Size: 29

Wear/wash: One year worn hard, no washes/soaks. Machine washed cold inside out and hung dried. The whiskers looked the same after the wash but the honeycombs and stacks were more pronounced (in terms of fading)

Also note, that is NOT me holding them up, I am the picture taker.

freaking bad ass fade. u made me wanna get a pair of apc..

im wearing 26/32 for nudie tfds. wad size will u all recommend me to get for apc ps?

APC NS 28.. 160lbs 5'9"..2nd day of wear. My first pair of APC..Should I get PS instead? These are looking nice, but I'm afraid they'll turn out too baggy. My understanding is PS = more fitted NS and NC is skinny NS right? Meh, either way I really like these jeans, but I don't know if the fit is spot on.

IMG_1951-1.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

i think u shud stay with taht fit. it looks perfect imo, I'm about to buy some ns as well and i hope the fit looks like yours

i say wash them if it starts to smell whether apc or not...washing wont hurt at all...

freaking bad ass fade. u made me wanna get a pair of apc..

im wearing 26/32 for nudie tfds. wad size will u all recommend me to get for apc ps?

I'm not entirely sure on Nudies sizing, those were actually my first pair of raw jeans haha. What is the true waist on your Nudies and what is your true waist on your body?

redstar... NICE

i wish my nc's could look like that

You have to wear them HARD man. I climbed up a mountain in mine, rode my bike all the time, walked around everywhere, worked on my car, and wore them EVERY DAY. I sweat a lot too so at the end they didn't really smell bad but they felt dirty. I have a feeling it'll take a lot longer for my PS to look like that since I'm out of school now. Might take a lot longer to fade if I'm wearing them to a corporate office building or something lol.

Alright well assuming your true waist is really a 27, APC's smallest PS fit is a size 25, which is a 27 true waist. I'm wearing a size 29 (true waist 31) in PS and my true waist on my body is like 33~34 inches but maybe because they sit a little lower they just feel more comfortable. They stretch quite a bit in the tight areas.

They shrank a little in length and got skinnier but that is to be expected. They fit pretty much just like they did before, with the exception of the length being around an inch shorter.

On a side note, my friend texted me at 2:30AM last night saying that he saw the pictures I posted in here floating around 4chan hahahaha.

honestly, i think you should find a different cut...

in any case, they seem waayyy to tight and going in NS in the same size wouldn't help.

How many sizes you trying to size down over there? 3-4??

Ok, after trying a 30 in PS with no avail, I'm trying a 31 in NC. I think this one is too tight too. Any advice? I'm thinking 30-31 in NS.

photo1mv.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

photohn.th.jpg

I could button the PS in size 30, I could try to get these up. But I don't know if it's worth the effort.

I wear a size 32 in Levis and Diesels. So I sized down 2 with the PS and 1 with the NC.

Problem is I have big legs from sports and a smaller waist.

maybe you should measure yourself just to make completely sure.. that's the best way to know what size you actually need.

also, what's wrong with the rescue? you sound like you need a regular cut, rather than a slim or tapered, if you have bigger legs...

Ok, after trying a 30 in PS with no avail, I'm trying a 31 in NC. I think this one is too tight too. Any advice? I'm thinking 30-31 in NS.

photo1mv.th.jpg

photohn.th.jpg

I could button the PS in size 30, I could try to get these up. But I don't know if it's worth the effort.

just in case there was any misconception with regards to what everyone else has said...these look fucking ridiculous