A.P.C.

jeepster

Dunno about this liquid soap. Somehow a washing liquid intended for "delicate garments" and denim do not go together for me. Detergents that have no bleach and precautions like that, okay. But I don't think I would ever wash my jeans in a soap intended for fancy cashmere jumpers.

Ok, so i'm confused.

I'm looking for APC new cure or petite standard in women sizes.

Some sites says that its unisex but wouldn't a 28 in women and 28 in men would be different? I'm confused.

And is there anywhere in the US online where I can get the APC new cure or petite standard in women sizes?

My first pair of APCs come in today, I keep refreshing the UPS tracking on my phone to see if they been delivered to my house yet. (I'm at work) :)

I ordered some PS in 30 (sized down 2).

I'll snap some pics of fit and everything when I get them.

^ the smallest you'll find in US online stores is a sz 25.

and girls can mos def wear them, whether or not they're actually unisex.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2357530&postcount=7231

^not sure how she sized them but you could ask her.

if you can make it down to an apc store they can get u womens sizes in the ps and nc, my smaller friends wear em

mrs. leopold should start buying dr. bronners ;)

also, you should get tina into raw selvedge denim hahaha.

i have been trying to get the leopold clan into it.. might take a while though.

Is that the newer PS's? I saw these at Barneys COOP and the buttons are so freakin shiny now and they have an extra button too.

My last years PS's had only 3 buttons and a duller shine

And what does this whole detroit or whatever means.Wish they stuck to what they were producing...

I think so. I just got these at the APC store not too long ago. These have four buttons total. Don't know abou the tag though.

When I went to an APC store about a month ago to check out some PS's they did have four buttons and they were the new shiny buttons, so I think that that's definitely just the way they make them now.

and if you're referring to the "Jean Droit Etroit" on the tag, that's just french for straight narrow jean. Nothing to do with the city Detroit.

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo.jpg

Got my APC PS's in yesterday and man are they super freaking tight. I sized down two as recommended and was able to button them all the way up. My concern is that I'm going to bust through these things because I have pretty big legs. They are stretching a bit so far and I hope the legs stretch a little bit just so these seam lines go away. (sorry for the crappy cell phones pics, I'll take better ones later)

Advice?

damn thats tight, ya u should size up or go for apc NS

if youre gonna exchange them back to context, make sure theyre in brand new condition

So what either go to a 31 or get a 30 is NS? Maybe I can find someone who wants to do a swap, they already have some creases in the legs from wearing them so I don't think I'll be able to exchange back.

LOL, I did the opposite to you and got the rescues, i think the NS would be the best for both of us...

Haha, yeah I'm reading the size comparison to the NS in 30s and everything goes up about an inch or half inch from the PS which I think would work. And yours is probably the other way around lol.

To be honest, if you're going to buy these things online, try your best to get to a store nearby that has these things in stock. Measurements can only get you so far before you start looking like your either swimming in your jeans or trying to bust free from them like the Incredible Hulk. Everyone has different body types so you really need to see what YOU look like in a mirror. Try in-store, buy online. Recipe for good-fitting jeans.

To be honest, if you're going to buy these things online, try your best to get to a store nearby that has these things in stock. Measurements can only get you so far before you start looking like your either swimming in your jeans or trying to bust free from them like the Incredible Hulk. Everyone has different body types so you really need to see what YOU look like in a mirror. Try in-store, buy online. Recipe for good-fitting jeans.

Not possible in Tampa for APCs :(

Niix, yours ARE tight, but as always with tight denim, I like it. I think if the two of you, the jeans and yourself, get used to each other, this could become a beautiful friendship. I would not return/exchange them, but work on and with them, get as much stretching out of them as is possible, and see that it will all be good.

You'll get great fading and will always truly "feel" your jeans.

Niix, yours ARE tight, but as always with tight denim, I like it. I think if the two of you, the jeans and yourself, get used to each other, this could become a beautiful friendship. I would not return/exchange them, but work on and with them, get as much stretching out of them as is possible, and see that it will all be good.

Problem is I don't know how long it's going to take to stretch a little more and as you can see they seems are showing. I'd personally rather put time into something that fits a little bit better :|

or be in eternal discomfort

hey guys just got a pair of new cures. i also have a pair of new standards that are looking great about 5 months in. Anyways, I got my new cures and was looking for opinions on if they are too tight, which i think they are. so here are some pictures. let me know!

Photoon2010-08-17at22163.jpg

Photoon2010-08-17at22162.jpg

sorry if they're bad quality, I'm using my webcam.

hey guys just got a pair of new cures. i also have a pair of new standards that are looking great about 5 months in. Anyways, I got my new cures and was looking for opinions on if they are too tight, which i think they are. so here are some pictures. let me know!

It depends on what kind of a fit you're looking for =/

I think the fit looks fine. If you wanted a looser (read ns-like) fit, then just get another pair of ns.

Ultimately, only you can decide if you're comfortable with the fit and if you like it or not. I think that that is a good fit for a nc. If you think its too tight, then nc isn't the cut for you.

Photoon2010-08-17at22163.jpg

Photoon2010-08-17at22162.jpg

i think they look good, a tad tight around the thigh but theyll stretch out fine. How did u size on NC?

I'm hoping someone can give me some info on these Rescue jeans I just got from a SuFu member. I have read about the shiny/not shiny button thing, but has anyone ever come across this red thing on the inside of the jeans? Makes me wonder about the authenticity. After comparing them to a pair I got from DenimBar, there are a few differences. The top button feels like it's on a ball-joint on the pair from denimbar, but the pair I just got in the mail has a fixed button. The inside tag color / material and price tag don't match up with my older pair. Any help is very much appreciated.

4908307592_ba28bfdbbc.jpg

4907709577_d52a4ae964_z.jpg

4907707553_f17d8cdb74.jpg

4908299270_9373282ae2.jpg