A.P.C.

jeepster

I think asher's fit is very cool. Why do dudes keep having these issues about tighter jeans, I wonder? "Borderline girl" - yeah sure. Look at some pics back from the 80s, when, at least here in Europe, everybody wore his jeans skintight and wasn't afraid to show some butt.

I think asher's fit is very cool. Why do dudes keep having these issues about tighter jeans, I wonder? "Borderline girl" - yeah sure. Look at some pics back from the 80s, when, at least here in Europe, everybody wore his jeans skintight and wasn't afraid to show some butt.

Ha I totally agree, my PS just hurt my junk so looking for a cure lol

(xpost from evolution tread)

Sized up on this pair of new standards which is a bit laughable but I stuck with it since at that time, I didn't mind sagging my ass off. Waist ended up stretching about 3 sizes too big for me. Here are the results.

4881393642_40da0b7374_z.jpg

4881393742_f247846574_z.jpg

naruto. those look good for sizing up. how long u had them and have u done any washes. it makes me feel better to know u sized up and your jeans still came out nice. i sized down two and was worried because it buttoned up pretty easily when i got. u know u can always have the waist taken in?

What a horrible idea! Could not access the ebay page, but I do very much hope it is either error or a fake.

Such jeans ought to have buttons, and only ever buttons. PLEASE !

A.P.C New Cures with zip fly?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWNX:IT hey guys, just won these on ebay but then saw that they are with zip fly, didn't know they did them with zippers? But there aren't any fake A.P.Cs right?