A.P.C.

jeepster

Hi all. I have an stupid question to you guys, I was wearing Nudie Thinfin size 33 and it's quite fit and i wonder can i wearing APC PS size 30 or i should get 31 ? if i want to not that fit but still fit

thx to you all guys, sry about my english

Hi all. I have an stupid question to you guys, I was wearing Nudie Thinfin size 33 and it's quite fit and i wonder can i wearing APC PS size 30 or i should get 31 ? if i want to not that fit but still fit

thx to you all guys, sry about my english

I'm a 30 in Thin Finn and I bought a pair of 28 PS a week and a half ago. If you want a skinnier fit, definitely go with the 30. for a slimmish fit, go with the 31.

PM me if you want to sell a Brand New pair of New Cures or NEw standard in size 29... need some cheap jeans to do an experiment... (yes, APCs are considered cheap on this forum)

PM me if you want to sell a Brand New pair of New Cures or NEw standard in size 29... need some cheap jeans to do an experiment... (yes, APCs are considered cheap on this forum)

if you want a cheap pair of jeans you should get a pair of uniqlo mij they retail for $80 and $40 whenever they're on sale.

so i've been wearing my NS for around 2 months now and i'm pretty sure they've stopped stretching. the sad thing is i kind of hate the fit post stretch, especially the stacking. the bottom of the jeans look pretty awkward, baggy, and flares out a bit. i also wish there was more stacking.

would my jeans benefit from a taper or some other sort of alteration? i'm a pretty skinny guy (135) and semi tall (5 10).

Photos:

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/khez0/IMG_0106-1.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/khez0/IMG_0109-1.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/khez0/IMG_0110-1.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/khez0/IMG_0116-1.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/khez0/IMG_0118-1.jpg

if you want a cheap pair of jeans you should get a pair of uniqlo mij they retail for $80 and $40 whenever they're on sale.

na... i insist APCs are as low as i will ever go... I'll save uniqlos for you

na... i insist APCs are as low as i will ever go... I'll save uniqlos for you

Listen to you dawai69 or should I say moneybags, the self righteous and modest person that you are. You really do think you are the bomb on "this forum" don't you? Waving your wads of cash around to buy "cheap" APC (which are still $US165 I may add, still hardly cheap, especially to a lot of people during these hard times) so you can do an "experiment". No one cares about the jeans you think are cheap so stop shoving it down everyones throat.

/end of rant

lol. :P calm down man... are you still mad that i Negged you?

plus I dont mean it in a negative way. by cheap, I simply mean the lack on durability and quality...

and yes, Price is another way to interpret "cheap"... Did I even mention money??!1 Why are you so hung up on it?

anyhow, why do you even care what i want to buy? (stalker....:cool:)

Listen to you dawai69 or should I say moneybags, the self righteous and modest person that you are. You really do think you are the bomb on "this forum" don't you? Waving your wads of cash around to buy "cheap" APC (which are still $US165 I may add, still hardly cheap, especially to a lot of people during these hard times) so you can do an "experiment". No one cares about the jeans you think are cheap so stop shoving it down everyones throat.

/end of rant

^^^ no one gives a shit about you guys argument...

my third pair of APCs.. just got them today

size 25 petit standards.. my second pair in the same size. i guess i've gained some weight.. theyre a bit tighter than id expect, but im still diggin the fit.

apcl.jpg

^^^ no one gives a shit about you guys argument...

my third pair of APCs.. just got them today

size 25 petit standards.. my second pair in the same size. i guess i've gained some weight.. theyre a bit tighter than id expect, but im still diggin the fit.

apcl.jpg

This is a dope fit man

lol. :P calm down man... are you still mad that i Negged you?

plus I dont mean it in a negative way. by cheap, I simply mean the lack on durability and quality...

and yes, Price is another way to interpret "cheap"... Did I even mention money??!1 Why are you so hung up on it?

anyhow, why do you even care what i want to buy? (stalker....:cool:)

Have you tried the uniqlo MIJ indigo jeans? I find them made really well and, from the uniqlo selvage thread, they fade pretty darn well as well. Made in japan with 15oz selvage kaihara denim, stiched up in japan (APCs are made in macau with japanese denim), they are good quality IMO.

If you've tried wearing a pair of uniqlos and find them much less durable than APCs, that would be interesting to know.

Guest umhaha84

been wearing 27 NC for about a month, sized down two,

well, waist stretched but right below the waist is not stretching it hurts me when I try to bend down. I just reordered the pair in 28, so If anyone wants NC in 27 PM me.

i have a 33" waist. picked up the 25 new cure, can almost get the bottom button on. what do you guys think, should I return them?

lol

Haha I read this and started to think, " man these people are getting worse and worse at this whole sizing game." I went to hit quote and saw the lol. Haha awesome.

I wanted to know do apc shrink in length a lot? i got a pair of petit 2 months of wear i been thinking i wanna get them hemmed but im scared to because when it comes around to washing i dont want them to shrink and then end up a shorter length cause that happen to my thin finns

no they're sanforized, the length stays about the same.

Not necessarily true in my experience - I've not been keeping measurements but it certainly seems to me that my petit standards have lost an inch or two in length over the course of 4 or 5 washes.