A.P.C.

jeepster

So you're saying PS and NC are pretty much the same thing? I had PS for a bit, but decided the rise was too low. NC might be where I'm headed if that's the case.

Yeah, the rise of the PS is slightly higher, other than that it's basically an indistinguishable fit for both on me (and I'm a size 26). My NC's are just considerably far more worn-in and comfortable, but I can't wait 'til the black PS start loosening up.

Pretty sure the rise on PS is lower than NC. And NC has the slightest "flare" to the hem whereas PS is slightly tapered... Correct?

I was thinking the same thing. I actually argued with a buddy about this yesterday, but I guess it's just a terminology difference; meant the same thing, but called it lower instead of higher. Whatevs.

Either way, if you have PS or NC in 28, I'm down

Need some advice. I want a fit as close to my Skull s5010xx 28 one-wash.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2495&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Should I get NS, PS, or NC? Size?

The 27 PS & NC look the the closest according to Context measurements, but looking at images it seems like NS's have a more similar cut to the skulls.

What do you guys think?

Need some advice. I want a fit as close to my Skull s5010xx 28 one-wash.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2495&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Should I get NS, PS, or NC? Size?

The 27 PS & NC look the the closest according to Context measurements, but looking at images it seems like NS's have a more similar cut to the skulls.

What do you guys think?

I would say tts PS or up 1 cuz they fit pretty slim (i own em tts still tightish) or get the NS definitely not NC, I'm guessing u cant try em on

how can i post pics from my flickr any help ? would like to share my jeans thanks in advance

Go to your picture, then click 'all sizes' then click 'medium' then copy the URL (it should be at the bottom, if not click download and take the URL from there). Then paste the URL between img. (minus the period)

Just got these worn-out APCs

I'm wondering which model is this. Its tag is read "BOOTLEG", I think.

But I tried it on and the fit looked like "new standard"

any infos on these, the denim doesn't look like a fake pair

img_4307.jpg

img_4312.jpg

img_4318.jpg

img_4323.jpg