A.P.C.

jeepster

New Cures

New-Cures-1.jpg

New-Cures-2.jpg

New-Cures-3.jpg

wow these look amazing.

i just got a pair of new standards because i was worried about the width from the knee down. i want a straight leg fit.

but i dont want the thighs to stretch out too much in contrast to the calves. meaning i dont want the thighs to stretch and bag out whilst the calves remain slim due to less stress, but these look perfect.

maybe i shouldve copped another pair of new cures..

only time will tell i guess

will post my new cures soon.

^^^ Nah man those look wearable, pretty skinny fit but it doesn't look out of place on you since you're a thinner guy. Sizing down 2 is pretty common.

Maybe try wearing them a little lower on your hips to stretch the waist out a bit more if its uncomfortable still.

Are these two tight on me? They are 2 month old PS sized down 2.

DSC01481.jpg

No way are they too tight. Look great to me, repped! And I would'nt even wear them lower, but go right on the way it's shown here.

whats the best way of cleaning a basically brand new but ridiculously dirty pair of new standards? mud/dust stains all over. dont want any fading yet if thats possible

cheers

Just soak them and hang dry, fading won't happen unless you repetitively wash them a lot over a time period.

Steps to how I usually do it:

1) Fill a clean bath tub with water, cold if you don't want shrinkage, hot if you do.

2) Put some Woolite in or any fabric softener

3) Put in and fully submerge for 7-10 minutes

4) Hang dry

This should get out any serious dirt, mud as you are saying, but to be honest if it isn't that serious just leave them in, it gives the jeans personality to be honest.

Got a question for you gentlemen, I bought some PS True-to-Size 34's a month ago, and have worn them in to a point where theyve stretched their outer-most. Thing is, I have fairly large thighs, so they're tight. My waist though, I really have to wear a belt, otherwise they sag to much. Any thoughts on taking in the waist? Or should I hold out for a soak at say 3-4 months?

it means you should try a different cut....

Got a question for you gentlemen, I bought some PS True-to-Size 34's a month ago, and have worn them in to a point where theyve stretched their outer-most. Thing is, I have fairly large thighs, so they're tight. My waist though, I really have to wear a belt, otherwise they sag to much. Any thoughts on taking in the waist? Or should I hold out for a soak at say 3-4 months?

it means you should try a different cut....

co signed... I suggest the new standard or the rescue. love my rescues...

but if you wanna keep your pair, I honestly wouldnt do any altering until you've washed them, they'll shrink down a bit. and your thighs should beware when that happens if theyre already tight...

Just soak them and hang dry, fading won't happen unless you repetitively wash them a lot over a time period.

Steps to how I usually do it:

1) Fill a clean bath tub with water, cold if you don't want shrinkage, hot if you do.

2) Put some Woolite in or any fabric softener

3) Put in and fully submerge for 7-10 minutes

4) Hang dry

This should get out any serious dirt, mud as you are saying, but to be honest if it isn't that serious just leave them in, it gives the jeans personality to be honest.

safe thanks for that

I have to bring them up again. They just have an unbelievable fading and awesome character.

Keep going rock them never washed till to the end to preserve their shiny unwashed raw denim look

You really know how to wear raw denim the right and hard way!!!

Quick pics of my APC PS's. About a year and a half in.

jbbaCNBwBZNA9h.JPG

jHIIsJrHpwlEq.JPG