A.P.C.

jeepster

So starting some kind of a diet guys???? You have to shrink to fit in to your pants hahaha

Slim fit guide:

For indigo NS, size down 2 from TTS. For black NS, size down 1 from TTS. I was able to button all the buttons on the first wear, but it felt tight. I also own both indigo and black NS.

APCs don't stretch that much if all you do is walk/sit mostly. Unless you're a sk8er or a full-time biker, then size down 3 indigo / 2 black.

sized down 2 to a 32.

they fit fine, infact quite loose round the waist and i can get my hands down there. but around the crotch and thighs they are very tight. like i'm in them relatively comfortable but when sitting down i can't pull the jean away from my thigh.

as for my crotch, it's not tight around my dick, but i couldn't step up two stairs easily without feeling the jeans will rip.

should i size up one or is this OK and after sitting about in them they'll start to give a little more?

I think I'm fucked as far as APC fits go

Just got some New Cures in size 27. The waist is fine. I can actually

button them all up with some effort. The lower legs and ankle width is fine. However my thighs, knees, and to an extent my butt are having the LIFE squeezed out of them. I can't even walk because my knees can barely bend.

So now I'm not really sure what to do. At first I thought "okay just get petite Standards" but if you look at the sz27 measurements on Context, the PS is actually TIGHTER than the New Cure??? Uhh....?

Here's some fit pics. I think they look a little tighter in person.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/jbandy10/3d.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/jbandy10/download23-1.jpg

So what do I do? New Standards? They have a huge leg opening though and the ones on my NC are pretty big as it is.

Oh I see

But sizing down 3????

But I'm obviously living on an other planet since I like to wear my raw denim stuff pretty lose at least one size too big.

It's just much more comfortable to me and I don't care about a perfect fit.

They just have to cover my body and I don't wanna spend more then 3 seconds to pull them on and close the button fly within no time and easily

I haven't gained even 5 lbs since I bought them. It's not that I'm fat, it's that I sized down 3......

Oh I see

But sizing down 3????

But I'm obviously living on an other planet since I like to wear my raw denim stuff pretty lose at least one size too big.

It's just much more comfortable to me and I don't care about a perfect fit.

They just have to cover my body and I don't wanna spend more then 3 seconds to pull them on and close the button fly within no time and easily

I really dont think it matters as much as sufu makes it out to be. size your denimz the way you want them to look and fit on you. thats what it comes down to.

but to anybody out there trying to size down three, stop it.

New Standards I thin would fit you best to be honest.

As far as sizing, don't listen to the "SuFu approved" methods, it is preferential, but you have to size down at least one for a roomier fit when fully stretched and 2 for a more fitted slimmer fit after stretch. It depends on your body cut altogether, I sized down 1 for my NS because I have huge (very huge) thighs, and only a 30.5 waist. And I think they did fit perfect. I honestly don't know how some people size down 3, especially on PS, sounds insane to me but some peoples body cutout fits in them.

And if worst comes to worst you can always return/exchange them so it isn't really a big deal. Again all of this has been discussed on the very first page of this thread.