A.P.C.

jeepster

What is something better?

Got the Petit Standard awhile back ago and they tore up in the crotch after less than 3 months, not what I'd call quality (no bike rides and what not, just regular wear)

So a tip about something with a similar fit and no flashy seams on the pockets would be appreciated.

What is something better?

Got the Petit Standard awhile back ago and they tore up in the crotch after less than 3 months, not what I'd call quality (no bike rides and what not, just regular wear)

So a tip about something with a similar fit and no flashy seams on the pockets would be appreciated.

maybe they were just too tight. I bike in mine and they've never ripped or had a crotch blowout

Denim is like smartphones(in a way). All of them are good, but the problem is deciding which one is best for you.

For some people fit>fades and vice versa. and for short/skinny mother fuckers like me I need little kid sizes so that narrows down my options...A LOT

My first pair of APC PS 3 days in, my true waist is around 33 I believe. I picked up a 30 in these, it was really difficult to do the top button up at first and almost felt like I was going to bruise my stomach after a days wear but now they seem to have stretched out around the waist already and are more comfertable.

img3085b.jpg

my N&F had a massive crotch blow out so it was time for something new (i was also very disappointed with the N&F after 1.5 years) and picked up APCs

needless to say I was shocked to see the price increase. kind of kicking myself for not grabbing them @ $135 back in 09

absolutely loving the apcs for the first few wears. literally have not taken them off for more than a few hours (having sex, shit was so cash).

has the denim improved at all over the last few years or is this just an arbitrary price rise?

Price change must also be linked to € / $ exchange rate.

Biggest price bump I can remember is from 110 to 130 € in 07-08

didnt even consider that... interesting, thanks.

if anyone could offer more input that would be great. i recall seeing someone ask a few pages back if the denim has gotten *worse* and said they thought the denim felt flimsier than older pairs...

how long would some of you guys say it took before you started fading. of course this varies with use, hours of wear, and fit... but i'm just looking for a general idea. ive seen plenty of great fading sans water but just curious what you guys have experienced.

Does anyone know if the sizing is the same for the APC x Carhartt new standards and denim new standards are the same? Or how much they are said to stretch? Any info would be awesome.