A.P.C.

jeepster

so now my top button hole has ripped considerably, wouldn't bother if i hadn't noticed its almost ripped through to the edge. no idea how my tailor is going to fix this. anyone had this before?

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

so I thought I'd add an update to my denim repair for those interested in how the ripped button hole was fixed. a patch was added with a hole cut through.

patched1.jpg

patched2.jpg

so a guy that fits nicely in a sz 26 nsblack should go nowhere near a sz 28 ps indigo if i want the fit ot be as snug?

no they would likely fall off of you... i'm a size 26 in NS and take the same size in PS.

btw im sellin a pair of raw black new standards sz26 (inseam hemmed to 30") for $70 here if anyone is interested

i actually went to my local apc boutique yesterday to gave the PS's a fitting. i was shocked by how the sz26's could be buttoned up so easily. I could probably still fit a finger or two in. The NS definitely fit way tighter when I first got them. I'm actually looking at a sz 25 ps now. i'm not liking how the leg opening becomes narrower as you size down, it's probably like 15.75" on a sz 25, but i'm probably gonna hem them to a 28-30" inseam, so i'll definitely get them wider on the opening.

These are nuts. What did you do in your jeans?

Petit Standards came in just now. Ordered a size 26, normally wear a 28 in Levis(5'4", 120 pounds). They're pretty tight, tighter than I had hoped for. I cant button the top button but I hear that's pretty much normal until they stretch out a bit. They're pretty long as well, or I'm just really short(probably the second one). I'll post some shitty camera phone pictures here in a little bit.