A.P.C.

jeepster

Khez: Well I went for machine wash because I was too lazy to hand wash it myself haha. I put the washer to cold wash and regular cycle if you're curious

noir_y:Thanks! My APC's shrunk back to its tagged size 27 after the two washes but it stretched back out after a week or so of wear. I don't know how how D'eVils situation compares to mine but that's just my experience with the washes

after my first wash with my new standards, they stretched back out to the way they were before i washed. but after second and third they never were the same. shrunk alot and did not stretch back out.

effing true.

*sigh*

after my first wash with my new standards, they stretched back out to the way they were before i washed. but after second and third they never were the same. shrunk alot and did not stretch back out.

noir_y:Thanks! My APC's shrunk back to its tagged size 27 after the two washes but it stretched back out after a week or so of wear. I don't know how how D'eVils situation compares to mine but that's just my experience with the washes

Damn, so better buy a new one after 3-4 washes, OMG, what a business!!!:D:D

Where/how did you measure 30". With nothing on? And at which point at your body? The thinnest (= true waist)? Or where everyone normally wears pants (at the hip bones)?

Why I ask: I measured my waist (where the jeans sit) and got a 40".

I found that shocking as I always buy 36 and they fit without any problems.

What NS size would you guys recommend for a slim fit (after stretching) with the data above?

Thanks, Chris

Why I ask: I measured my waist (where the jeans sit) and got a 40".

I found that shocking as I always buy 36 and they fit without any problems.

What NS size would you guys recommend for a slim fit (after stretching) with the data above?

Thanks, Chris

if you wear 36 like i do, then a 33/34 NS should fit nicely.

Where/how did you measure 30". With nothing on? And at which point at your body? The thinnest (= true waist)? Or where everyone normally wears pants (at the hip bones)?
I measured it a little above the hip bone so it's not the thinnest part but not where everybody else normally wears their pants either.

A 34 sounds pretty good for NS imo. Which jeans do you purchase that are a 36 when you're measured size is a 40? Kind of crazy difference for the tagged and measured sized

Noir_y: Haha, these are semi-retired since I been focusing on my PBJ's more often.

I measured it a little above the hip bone so it's not the thinnest part but not where everybody else normally wears their pants either.

A 34 sounds pretty good for NS imo. Which jeans do you purchase that are a 36 when you're measured size is a 40? Kind of crazy difference for the tagged and measured sized

Noir_y: Haha, these are semi-retired since I been focusing on my PBJ's more often.

I just measured my real waist (the thinnest point of my torso) and guess what? I'm a 36. I'll check some freshly washed non-raw jeans in 36 what they actually measure.

if you wear 36 like i do, then a 33/34 NS should fit nicely.

What should they fit like when brand new? Not that I buy them TOO small and they won't stretch enough and not that I buy them TOO large so that they are too baggy afterwards. How many buttons should I be able to button?

What should they fit like when brand new? Not that I buy them TOO small and they won't stretch enough and not that I buy them TOO large so that they are too baggy afterwards. How many buttons should I be able to button?

if you are able to button all but one or two, that should be fine.

but u have to be happy with the way they fit, as its really the waist and areas around it that stretch.

a 33 NS and a 34 NS have the same measurements, except for the inch in the waistline

Size 25 NS, 2.5 months approx

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

Need some sizing advice. These jeans are now at 7 months or so and have been washed twice. When I first got them the pain on my balls was subconscious. Now whenever I wear them all I can think about is how much pain the jeans are causing.

For reference I weigh about 110-120 and am 5.5.

They measure 10.5 inches in the hips and 30 inches for the waist.

What I am wondering is if a 26 new cure would suit me better. I tried a pair on in store once and remember them being quite a bit looser (waist wise)... this was over a year ago though so my memory might be off.

I like the fit in the hips its just the waist area is too tight... this is why I ask about the new cures.

otherwise I will prob just buy a pair of 26's.

Also for those who have been using context measurements and haven't figured out that the sizing for the new cure hip measurements are wack... well here is what they should be.

for size 25 at least.

"Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Your are correct; the New Cure is a half inch smaller at the thigh than the New Standard.

The Cure measures 9.25" and the New Standard 9.5" laid flat.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks again for helping us keep our information up to date.

Regards-

"

This email was over a year ago now, and they have not updated the page.. o well.

just bought APC petit sz 29

what is the original inseam tho?

is it 36 inches or 34 inches?

I believe they are still 34. I think the 36 starts at size 30.

Need some sizing advice. These jeans are now at 7 months or so and have been washed twice. When I first got them the pain on my balls was subconscious. Now whenever I wear them all I can think about is how much pain the jeans are causing.

For reference I weigh about 110-120 and am 5.5.

l.

Did you try sagging a little? Judging by the pictures you posted it looks like your pants are hiked up. I'm the same build and size as you, but mine stretched out and started to sag a little and now they're fine.