A.P.C.

jeepster

I can't get the measuring right!

If I put a band around my waist without pulling hard, I get 39". If I measure my freshly soaked and hang dried FH380 (tag says 38) by laying it down evenly, I measure 18.5" which makes a 37". If I put this pair on, I can button them easily though and still have a little wiggle room. I find it's fit a bit loose but okay. All my other jeans say 36 on the tag, whether it's A&F, Levis or 7faM. So what should I get in APC NS that has a slimmer fit than my FH?

Based on all the rules posted here, I could end up anywhere between a 37 (true waist minus 2) or down to a 33 (tag size of Levis minus 3).

t0eknee, that fit is so bad.. even with a hem they are just not for you. i'd say scratch it, and start all over. where did you buy those? if you bought them locally, go into the shop and have them help you get fitted for something proper. that's what they are there for, and if they gave you advice to get the ones you are wearing then you need to find a new shop...

Here are my NC's I've had them for about 8 months. Due to a hot summer, fading kind of slowed down in July/August, but I've been wearing them just about everyday since September. I'm planning the first wash to be this summer in the ocean, depending on how the fading progresses. Cheers! IMG_2487.jpgIMG_2491.jpgIMG_2488.jpgIMG_2492.jpgIMG_2494.jpgIMG_2489.jpgIMG_2490.jpg

t0eknee, that fit is so bad.. even with a hem they are just not for you. i'd say scratch it, and start all over. where did you buy those? if you bought them locally, go into the shop and have them help you get fitted for something proper. that's what they are there for, and if they gave you advice to get the ones you are wearing then you need to find a new shop...

The store assistant that sold him those should be shot

I can't get the measuring right!

If I put a band around my waist without pulling hard, I get 39". If I measure my freshly soaked and hang dried FH380 (tag says 38) by laying it down evenly, I measure 18.5" which makes a 37". If I put this pair on, I can button them easily though and still have a little wiggle room. I find it's fit a bit loose but okay. All my other jeans say 36 on the tag, whether it's A&F, Levis or 7faM. So what should I get in APC NS that has a slimmer fit than my FH?

Based on all the rules posted here, I could end up anywhere between a 37 (true waist minus 2) or down to a 33 (tag size of Levis minus 3).

Sorry for bringing this up again, but I guess it got drowned by the tiny man. :)

^go down one, maybe two sizes from what you measure your favorite jeans at. if you measure your flat heads at 37 then a 35 in apc should fit your waist.

If I have skinny legs and the 30 NS are pretty good in the waist (loose but comfortable) but way too big in thighs and butt, would 30 PS be good? Or do I need 29?

Problem is that I'm 6'3"+ so staying in the 30+ range is needed for the inseam.

compare the measurements from a website online. PS has a lower rise is think, and is more tapered in than the NS.