A.P.C.

jeepster

My hips measures 31" and yes I'm wearing size 26. I wear them on my hips.

For fit pics check a few pages back.

your fit isn't all that great, your pockets r on the side of your ass due to u sizing down to much

that is highly doubtful

Nonetheless, the Dior cuts are most definitely based off the APC cuts, how it went down, I don't know. I did hear that the guy who developed the Dior cuts had previously worked at APC.

so the NC are flared? the descriptions always say their tapered

Overall they are tapered but they definitely have a slight flare.

5ive should try to look for a retailer near you and try the various fits. i tried all their fits and like 3 size till i found one that fits right.

id like to but sometimes it hard considering im at college wihtout a car. :(

apparently ure supposed to size down 1-2 sizes for diors and i didnt at all and they fit perfectly snug now their a little stretched but nothing that make me throw them away.

so i'm not all that sure wat size i should get for NC

^^ love the gray ones. when are these being released, source please?

rvoe, nice fit; slowbro: mindblowing. would you mind sharing pics of the evo? maybe 6 months or a year in?

id like to but sometimes it hard considering im at college wihtout a car. :(

apparently ure supposed to size down 1-2 sizes for diors and i didnt at all and they fit perfectly snug now their a little stretched but nothing that make me throw them away.

so i'm not all that sure wat size i should get for NC

Let's see tag 26 is a size 28. My waist measures 29 so I sized down 1 technically. But they really stretched out to 31.

To get a perfect fit you shouldn't look at the waist unless you're in-proportionate. Try them on and see how they fit your thigh. How tight a fit you want depends entirely on it. They stretch plenty. Apcs are suppose to be cut slim and slender, hence vanity size.

Let's see tag 26 is a size 28. My waist measures 29 so I sized down 1 technically. But they really stretched out to 31.

To get a perfect fit you shouldn't look at the waist unless you're in-proportionate. Try them on and see how they fit your thigh. How tight a fit you want depends entirely on it. They stretch plenty. Apcs are suppose to be cut slim and slender, hence vanity size.

alright. I see.... I don't really think that my body is proportionate enough. Think my thighs are still a little big and im currently in the process of dropping weight too. I'll try and get to barneys co-op to try them on i guess.

thx

Just ordered a pair of NS size 27. I am wondering if I should have gotten 26 instead because I have a pair of 26 NC that are still a bit tight in waist and thighs after 1 year of wear.

Do you think the NS will be too big? I know the NS cut is looser, but I hope they'll be okay :3

Acquired a pair of Roots Jeans by Jean Touitou today for $59 CDN from $150 being cleared out since they came out in early Fall. I only found about these one day by accident when I was googling Jean Touitou. A bit of a bizarre collaboration. On to the denim...

... there's two styles, Slim and Straight cut and they're made from premium Japanese Denim. I bought 29's in the Slim and the cut is similar to NC's + without the selvedge line like NC's. They're made in Macau like APC's and they even have the same royal blue and gold stitching like on the NC's. The denim itself is not in a raw state since they have a washed look but I'm still going to beat them up. Either way they're quite comfortable and a good price if you can track a pair down for cheap.

So anyone who lives near a Roots check them out. Cheeers

***Edited - Super Bowl Sunday

Yeah sizes are limited though online. The stores have more sizes available. I forgot to mention there are Roots in the States too.

Here's the info I found originally.

http://thesource.roots.com/2010/10/in-these-jeans.html

http://reviews.roots.com/5967-en_ca/01070116/roots-roots-by-jean-touitou-slim-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=reviewTextLength

http://buzz.roots.com/2010/08/mens-slim-leg-roots-jeans-now-available.html

@ Only Cure, like the fit and the boat shoes. I would say you could have even sized down one more size with your build (and if you would have liked too) and they'd look great.

Those Petite Standards should look swell over time.

These jeans are already insanely tight and i couldn't even button up the last one until recently. another size down would hurt like fuck.

but thanks!

purchased june 13 2010. began heavy wear in september. Had first wash about a month ago.

damn those are nice, we need better pictures asap!

i have a pair of apc's i bought june 16 2010, and they look hella weak compared to yours. :(

damn those are nice, we need better pictures asap!

i have a pair of apc's i bought june 16 2010, and they look hella weak compared to yours. :(

Unfortunately I do not have a better camera and tomorrow they go to the tailor. Maybe in a week or so I should have access to my dads camera.

Touring in a band helps a ton.