A.P.C.

jeepster

Been wearing my new standards for about a month and a half now.

My old rag and bones seem huge in comparison.

I've worn them hard and there's already signs of high contrast and lots of whiskers settling in. Great jeans, I am more than impressed with these. Looking forward to going another year or so without washing, hopefully.

I tried on a pair of 30 and 31 black PS and had a little trouble buttoning up the 30.. But they were a little too tight for my liking and the 31's were a better overall fit. Since theyre black, are they gonna stretch a significant amount everywhere? My true waist is a 32

Are black NS available through the New York mail order service? These come without the selvage line, right? But iirc they are still selvage fabric?

If I can find some nice worn in pics I might be tempted... trading in my jap repro denim and moving back to APC NS, my favorite jean cut ever.

I'm interested in buying a pair APC Rescus I'm 6'2 225 I wear a size 38 should I size down 2 or 3 size???

I'm a 38 w and I'm in a 35w pair of rescues. Depending on your preference for fit ( I wanted a nice straight leg that wasn't a ball buster) they are great. They have stretched out a bit everywhere, but it's a good stretch. They fit alot like Nudie straight Svens or Levis 501's. I really like them. IMO you can't go wrong with 35 w if your a true 38w.

Is dry clean the only options for a wash with no shrinking? Got a pair of APCs that need washing but I can't have any shrinking on them. I know APCs are not known for shrinking but on my previous pair the rise slowly shrunk over time.

If I can find some nice worn in pics I might be tempted... trading in my jap repro denim and moving back to APC NS, my favorite jean cut ever.

Same here man, I always go back to my new standards which are my cheapest but favorite. They have become a classic in my opinion, modern day 501s.