A.P.C.

jeepster

Really like yours a lot, seal club. 100% fit, too! Why on earth semi-retired? You should wear them a lot, until they acquire some true punk rock cred, which would go really nicely with your tee, too...

If you ever want to get rid of them, I'm in the market!

5'8

didn't want too much stacking with these. they've also lost some length after the washes

I'll have to follow your lead on that one, I'm the same height and yours fall exactly how I'd like mine too. Look so so sick too. Thanks sir

can anyone tell me what oz apc denim is?

i would appreciate learning anything anyone can tell me about the denim APC uses (weight, where it's from, how it's woven). I've looked but there is a lot of inconsistent info. thanks!

Are you letting them sag or something, triumph? I sized down to the point where I couldn't button the top two and after a couple weeks they were fitting perfectly. How long did you have the 31's before you decided they were too small?

Are you letting them sag or something, triumph? I sized down to the point where I couldn't button the top two and after a couple weeks they were fitting perfectly. How long did you have the 31's before you decided they were too small?

My last pair were a sz 30 (had sized down 2) where I was in the same boat you were in...but even after all the stretching, they still were nut huggers. So this time around I sized to a 31, and feel much more comfortable in them. They seem to be a very similar cut and fit as my FH 3001.

very impressive facecloth. thats what i'm shooting for

my NS are now 3 months in. wish i could update but theres nothing really to see, the whiskers are just starting to fade a lighter blue but nothing exciting.

very impressive facecloth. thats what i'm shooting for

my NS are now 3 months in. wish i could update but theres nothing really to see, the whiskers are just starting to fade a lighter blue but nothing exciting.

Have patience :) I didn't do my beach wash 'til a year into them and the fades still weren't really pronounced til a few months after that.