A.P.C.

jeepster

First post here so I figured I'd start out with some pictures. I think that the PS looks ridiculous on me now and that I should probably just try and sell them and stick with NS. Am I correct?

NS/PS

culqks.jpgfPPZls.jpg

you look like you're wearing clown shoes in the PS photo. NS looks better but why is the crotch area kinda bunched up?

i think you didnt size down enough for the PS, the NS looks slimmer when it is actually a roomier cut. that explains why the PS looks all bunched up too.

still look like clown shoes though. get new ones?

I think you're getting them mixed up since the Petite Standards are super tight.

These are the Petite Standards. fPPZls.jpg

These are the New Standards. culqks.jpg

But yes, I do have a pair of Adidas Sambas. I definitely think they don't look that great with the PS, but I think they do fine with the NS.

hey guys, i'm new to denim. i've been doing lots of reading and i just got myself a pair of APC PS.

few questions though.

when you say true size, do you mean the place where you normally wear your jeans at? e.g. hip size = waist size = true size?

i just got a pair of petite standard sz26 and i think i overkilled it. i sized down 4. i normally wear 501s sz30 and lee rider size s

my selvage line stitching is all exposed, especially on the calves.

will it stretch any further?

my apc has only been 9 days of breaking in.

im thinking of getting either ps sz 28 or nc 27

I just recieved my NS today. I sized down 4 sizes. My true waist size is 31 and got the 27 tagged NS.

When I tried putting them on they were hard to put on and uncomfortable. I also couldnt button up any of the buttons. After a few minutes in the jeans they started to feel much better from the waist down but they were still tight and I could not button up.

My question is: will the NS eventually stretch enough that I will be able to button them up? How much do these jeans usually stretch?

Usually people size down 2-3 on ns but since Ns are generally a straighter fit so it shouldnt be a prob.. u jus need to wear them more.. apcs usually stretches 1-1.5inches in the waist. i heard that you can stretch them by hand.. havent tried that tho.. ive heard people sizing down 4 on the ns dont worry.

you couldnt even button ANY of the buttons? dude if you cant button any of them, you can forget about it. they are too small.

the ideal fit is when you can barely button the top button, or maybe you can button all except the top button. then it will stretch out nicely.

if you cant button any......... GOOD LUCK.

Usually people size down 2-3 on ns but since Ns are generally a straighter fit so it shouldnt be a prob.. u jus need to wear them more.. apcs usually stretches 1-1.5inches in the waist. i heard that you can stretch them by hand.. havent tried that tho.. ive heard people sizing down 4 on the ns dont worry.

Thats good to hear. I will continue to wear them for a few more days and hopefully they will stretch to fit.

You sized down 2, not 4

I originally wanted to size down 2 sizes. I later learned I was supposed to size down from my true waist size. So I should have gotten the 29 tagged NS instead of the 27 tagged NS.

Thats good to hear. I will continue to wear them for a few more days and hopefully they will stretch to fit.

I originally wanted to size down 2 sizes. I later learned I was supposed to size down from my true waist size. So I should have gotten the 29 tagged NS instead of the 27 tagged NS.

Yes. Try to sell them and get another pair. Like someone said in an earlier post, people have gotten them to fit, but do you really think that's a good idea? Even if you get them to button up you might end up ripping the seams down the line.

hey guys im new to apc jeans cause ive always been wearing nudies. Can someone please help me how i should size my apcs? I usually wear a size 27 in thin finn/grim tims/slim jims so does that mean i should get a 25 or 26 on apcs? I also like my jeans kinda tight so would you recommend NC or PS. Thanks