A.P.C.

jeepster

here's an old fit pic of the PS (I've actually posted it here a few times already, but whatever the fit never changed)

th_DSC_0136.jpgth_DSC_0137.jpg

and of the old NS

th_DSC_0168.jpgth_DSC_0169.jpg

and new ones of the unwashed NS (looks like photobucket changed the saturation and contrast but you still get the idea)

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

As for differences, well the NS is looser and the rise is higher. Right now I like them more than PS because I don't like the skinny jeans thing as much as I did before. I bought a second pair because I got a new cell phone that was wider than my old one. I got NS again because of price and also because I need a really small size (I wear a 25 in both cuts - if they made 24 in NS I would have considered that). Sorry I couldn't answer your question about the differences better. Just gotta try it on for yourself.

Guest nooblet333
My NS are at 21 months of ~5 day/week wear with no soak/wash.

If I want them to be all contrasted and nasty looking should their first exposure to water be a soak or a wash (without woolite dark)? Im guessing I should wash em since that would fade out more indigo, right?

Beach wash that bitch!

Does anybody know if the PS in raw black have the red selvage strip? I got mine a few days ago from the apc site and they don't have it, just wondering.

i saw a pair on styleforum a few months back that actually did have a red stripe.i think he said that they were from france or something.

@riff: Do like the fit! It's really spot on, plus nice fading that you should keep working on.

Correct zubar! I recently bought a pair of black PS "faux noir" in size 28.

definitely don't stretch as much as indigo does.

c4PYn.jpg

What are the measurements of the jeans? Waist, rise, thigh, knee, hem, etc...

Also, can you take some of your own pictures, so we get a better idea of what they look like?

Well, unfortunately they don't give true measurements (waist, rise, thigh, etc..) for the PS Faux Nior, on APC.fr- or I wouldn't have asked! Also, these jeans have a wide discrepancy between different sites that carry them, in terms of final product- which these jeans are.

Another fact is: if you research these jeans, you'll get different comments about stretch and fit. They really aren't your regular PS! When purchasing them, it is always a better idea to get the measurements off a physical pair, as opposed to trying to decipher the multitude of stock dimensions. I hope that clears things up for you.

let me ask some stupid question , if i wear nudie thin fin 32 and it's perfect fit what size should i get the APC petit standard ???

thx u a lot

ps. im about 180 cm tall and 80 weight

Did you go true to size for your Thin Finns?

If so, then get a size 30 to account for stretching.

If you sized down 2 for your Thin Finns, then get a size 32. (Assuming your waist is 34 true)

damn riff, those APCs must have a lot of stories and experience to tell if it had a mouth. love them knee/whisker fadez

and rvoe, i love that fit. gotta spread.

@riff: Do like the fit! It's really spot on, plus nice fading that you should keep working on.

Thanks guys!

did you hem your ns? What boots are you wearin anyway? looking good.

Yes - hemmed - too early :rolleyes: Boots are Context x Alden "Rough Roys"