A.P.C.

jeepster

I tried on a pair of worn, but washed PS sized down 2 and they're far too skinny, so would you guys suggest sizing up one or getting a different model? Seems like the NS actually has a smaller thigh measurement in comparison to the waist size (or so it says on context).

This is the fit I currently have :(

This is the fit i'm looking for

image_10166.jpg

As Saint uncomfortably stated, that is a "sexy" fit.... for a female. The cuffs and wide blousey shirt only make it twice as feminine.

The look you want to replicate is probably sized up one from your current size, I'd probably even lend towards TTS

I tried on a pair of worn, but washed PS sized down 2 and they're far too skinny, so would you guys suggest sizing up one or getting a different model? Seems like the NS actually has a smaller thigh measurement in comparison to the waist size (or so it says on context).

This is the fit I currently have :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13259791@N04/5585864372/]]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5186/5585864372_8fe79c1456.jpg

This is the fit i'm looking for

http://cdn2.tresbienshop.net/media/catalog/product/cache/4/thumbnail/375x564/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_10166.jpg

Size down 1 in PS/NC for this look.

As Saint uncomfortably stated, that is a "sexy" fit.... for a female. The cuffs and wide blousey shirt only make it twice as feminine.

The look you want to replicate is probably sized up one from your current size, I'd probably even lend towards TTS

haha the shirt is tilted to the side, it's impossibly not blousey (p2p being like 18).

general consensus would be to go tts for that fit?

5585864372_8fe79c1456.jpg

Your fit is far too skinny. and even though you have a small silhouette, this cut makes you look too feminine!!!!! change into something that arent leg condoms Adrian!

My NS are at 21 months of ~5 day/week wear with no soak/wash.

If I want them to be all contrasted and nasty looking should their first exposure to water be a soak or a wash (without woolite dark)? Im guessing I should wash em since that would fade out more indigo, right?

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

NS - 3 months NS - 15 months PS - 22 months

Nice!

Any fit pic? Since I have a pair of PS and am thinking of getting a NS too. How do you find the difference between the two? And what made you buy another pair of NS?