A.P.C.

jeepster

I rescued a pair of sz31 APC NS from a thrift store in really good condition, however it has a few things that are a little diff. from other APC's that I've seen just from looking around B&S forums. Namely, the top button isn't that little orby thing; there is no pin; the red-line selvage is embedded in more of a "beige" than a clean white.

Top button reads : "Fleurus Pres Du Luxembourg" and has a violin (or viola) in the center

Anyone know if it's legit? I have very little experience with APC, so..

Pics:

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

Is it me or is it the jeans.. the jeans seems to be quite short? the knee area seems to be very close to the hem..? Is that the faux nior btw?

worn by a short business man that didn't stack lol

good eye!

but hey he wore them to the ground

you can recycle/donate wearable denim at the store i work for. i found these babies a while back and snapped a couple of flix. I hope to get new pics soon, the promo might come back this month.

APCs are everyones favorite, especially if you can afford 2 a year because that's about how many are required to keep them business work appropriate(meaning dark and clean). so business ppl recycle/donate them often.

worn by a short business man that didn't stack lol

good eye!

but hey he wore them to the ground

you can recycle/donate wearable denim at the store i work for. i found these babies a while back and snapped a couple of flix. I hope to get new pics soon, the promo might come back this month.

APCs are everyones favorite, especially if you can afford 2 a year because that's about how many are required to keep them business work appropriate(meaning dark and clean). so business ppl recycle/donate them often.

Good to hear that people at your area do recycle/donate.. I mean worn in apcs are always loved isnt it!