A.P.C.

jeepster

apc nc size 30

14 months old

1 warm soak and hang dry after 3 months

1 quick machine wash, 20 min dryer, then wore them til dry TODAY (14 months)

i was a 32 back then, but now measure 30 at the waist after working hard to lose about 25 lbs. my next pair will be either nc 28 or ps 28, what do you guys think? i'm 5'9 135 lbs.

here's a pre-wash teaser from today. i'm still in the process of converting the rest of the pics. i'll post post-wash pics later too.

http://www.tynphoto.com/apc/IMG_0038.png

cheers!

i got my NS last tuesday, been wearing them at home and twice out ever since, waiting for them to stretch. i sag with all my jeans, would it be better to wear these normally until they stretch, and then sag? also i'm thinking about getting these hemmed and getting rid of at least 1", but i've read that soaking will get them to shrink a little. should I do that instead before seeing if i still wanna get them hemmed?

bought them in march 07. been wearing them 2-3 days a week lately...more during the first year. I lost count of how many washes I did...

color is maybe a tad too bright, but that's the true color of my floor, so i assumed the contrast/brightness was correct for the picture (was taken with iphone)

apc nc size 30

14 months old

1 warm soak and hang dry after 3 months

1 quick machine wash, 20 min dryer, then wore them til dry TODAY (14 months)

i was a 32 back then, but now measure 30 at the waist after working hard to lose about 25 lbs. my next pair will be either nc 28 or ps 28, what do you guys think? i'm 5'9 135 lbs.

here's a pre-wash teaser from today. i'm still in the process of converting the rest of the pics. i'll post post-wash pics later too.

http://www.tynphoto.com/apc/IMG_0038.png

cheers!

question: what did your 30w NS stretch to (current waist)?

Just wash your jeans man. It's not going to be the end of the world, it's been said it actually helps the health of the denim.

It has been said SO many times. I don't understand why people are so scared of washing their jeans, as if it's going to self destruct as soon as you turn on the washer. Yes, it will lose SOME color and shine but not enough to be remotely worried about unless you leave it in on its highest and hottest setting for 5 days straight while adding bleach every morning.

Hap should change superdenim into superwashyourfuckingjeans.

@ mattdude:

That people so often jump to severe measures out of mere trifles...why wash? :eek: :D

picked up some PS for the hell of it, need a nice jean for "everyday wear" now that my KMWs are so thin they rip daily. Size 30, true waist around a 32, had no real problem buttoning these up right away

Anyways, snapped a quick iphone pic before needing to run to an exam (APCs being delivered destroyed my last half hour of cramming)

IMG_0273.jpg

6'3", 165lbs

picked up some PS for the hell of it, need a nice jean for "everyday wear" now that my KMWs are so thin they rip daily. Size 30, true waist around a 32, had no real problem buttoning these up right away

Anyways, snapped a quick iphone pic before needing to run to an exam (APCs being delivered destroyed my last half hour of cramming)

IMG_0273.jpg

6'3", 165lbs

those fit perfect. i'm almost the same height and weight as you and my petit standards fit exactly like that when they were new. they do stretch a bit, but in all the right places. enjoy!

hey all...

i'm a 30ish waist true measurement, so I bought a 27 in NS and i couldnt button up the top button for about a day (which should be the perfect size). the thighs feel like theyre painted on and that's what is bothering me.

I then bought a 28 in NS but i was able to button them up immediately but like the way the rest of the fit is...thighs could stretch to perfection but i'm worried about the waist.

so what do you guys think? will the 28s stretch too much to fit me after a while? or will the 27s stretch in the thighs(about 2 inches?) to fit me and not be obnoxiously tight after a while? i

n the fit pics ive seen on the thread, the thighs dont seem to be stretching too much, so i'm in need of some help

thanks in advance

IMG_0273.jpg

6'3", 165lbs

Great fit there.. did you mean that you are a true waist 32 and you brought a PS tagged size 30?

Remember reading somewhere to size up 1 from PS Indigo for PS Washed Black, True/False? Think my PS 30 indigos stretched a little too much, maybe I should stick to 30 for blacks?

got some original cures. love the cut on these. kinda lame that they aren't selvage but oh well.

I thought they were, but the edge just doesn't show because of the cut?