Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Pure Blue Japan x Pronto – PROXPBJ10-011

01_zpsc8071278.jpg

02_zpsad9a0ba0.jpg

03_zps4fc51165.jpg

12_zps3e788c8a.jpg

New collaboration item of PBJ and PRONTO called “PROXPBJ10-011″. They produce 2 cut are 005 cut and 011 cut. The fabric is so special that PBJ make for PRONTO. Price is 11500 THB and 10% discount for this event.

Details:

- 14.5oz Unsanforized Selvedge

- Indigo x Beige (warp and weft) Threads

- Slubby Fabric.

- 011 Style Cut.

- 100% Cotton

- ‘Farm Wear’ Leather Patch

- Blue Selvedge

- Made in Japan

cander49

those are awesome. i've seen how they fit in the waywt thread. are those xx-011's? what size/sizedown?

Thanks. They're 13s actually, size 30. When I bought them, my waist measured about 32.5", but I knew I would be losing at least an inch as I got back into shape for running, so I bought raw and just didn't pre-soak them (they came at about 32.5" without a soak). Once I got back in shape (31" waist now), I soaked them and then gave them a wash a couple months later. They never quite got all the way down to 30", so they still fit slightly bigger than a 30 should (about 31.25" after the last wash, and then they stretch a bit with wear). The waist is pretty loose at this point, but I wouldn't really want them to fit any tighter overall or they'd be too tight on my thighs (I run a lot). At least they're comfortable. :) I don't remember the last time I posted a fit in WAYWT, but I'll get a fit pic and some better pics of the jeans themselves (they're more blue) at some point here.

Edited by cander49

My PBJ XX-011. Bought Last January, pre-soaked then washed 3 or 4 times. Sent to denimtherapy once to have blown out crotch & pockets fixed.

Lost a few pounds, waistband is getting way too stretched out for me. Looking for something with a little more room in the top block in 14oz or lighter denim (I live in TX). Any Suggestions (doesn't have to be PBJ)

eIkYX.jpgZATHf.jpg

Thanks. Someone was asking about the fit a page back after I posted some terrible pics of them, so here's 2 fit pics after the wash. Keep in mind this is the tightest they've ever been (long wash, long dry, so they shrank almost all the way back down to the 30") and I don't like them to be this tight. Orange spot on the back is from a slight repair I just did to a hole that started to sprout in the wash.

8181234635_12862fd31e.jpg8181234315_218f54a1ca.jpg

Edited by cander49

Agree'd

Cander, those look amazing. Any full size pics of them or frontal pics? I really really love how those turned out.

8181234437_2c7f37015f.jpg

Not as exciting as the back. I think the front looks a little better in person, but for w/e reason, I've never thought that it photographed all that well. This pic is also from last night, right out of the dryer, when they were a bit too tight. They've already given me about a half an inch back, so they're perfect now.

Edited by cander49

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to distinguish between an ordinary pair of Pure Blue Japan jeans and their "NC" counterpart (the ones that are advertised to not fade)?

I bought a pair of XX-005's from Blue In Green close to two years ago, and these fuckers are NOT fading. I don't wear my jeans that hard, but they look nothing like my other jeans did after nearly two years. I'm starting to wonder if they accidentally sent me a pair of the NC-005's, despite being $40 more expensive.

slimmest is the 011 model that cancer is wearing on this page. they're a left hand twill also.

Those are actually 013, same fit though

for the 007 is it similar to th 013? Are they skinny atleast, Close to Levi? In your honest opinion if you have to choose between Sam's or PBJ which would you?

No, the 007 fit is not really like the 013s. The 013 are fairly skinny while the 007/005 are more of a traditional slim straight from what I've seen. Id love it if they made 013/011 fit jeans in the 007 denim though :(

slimmest is the 011 model that cancer is wearing on this page. they're a left hand twill also.

are X011 & X013 virtually the same fit now? According to BiG they are the same silhouette but the 13's are a different denim?