Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Good thread. My first pair of PBJs arrived this morning AI-001 Raw 30" but measured 32"

IMG_1524_zps32d748cb.jpg

Was a bit worried about too much shrinkage in the waist so wore them in the bath for the first soak. 

photo_zps38ad33ce.jpg

The natural indigo doesn't stain your bath tub  :)  and now drying..

IMG_1525_zpsf16a9d15.jpg

IMG_1527_zpsd04d634f.jpg

And now dryish and rather tight in the waist but glad i didn't go for the 32. 

IMG_1538_zps3ec07907.jpg

IMG_1539_zps53cd7097.jpg

Very stiff in their current state but gonna try wear them solid for the next week and loosen them up. Lovely denim though, like nothing I have seen before, its rough and dimply. 

Great service from Merv at Okayama again  B)

Edited by Jambon

Got some 13s last week and finally soaked them yesterday. I was a bit worried, they almost fit pretty good raw and was worried about shrinkage. But 20 minutes in cold water kept them from crushing me. I'm contemplating a second soak. As you can see, they're still pretty stiff with starch:

12591568205_9b4e1d114c.jpg

12591571225_f3c8e13478.jpg

I'm amazed at the different fits a pair of jeans can have depending on the person wearing them. Some peoples' look a bit loose, others very slim.

I'd say at the moment these have a fit close to my Skull 5010s. 

Here's my ProntoxPBJ collab, PBJDEC05. They are essentially XX-012 with different patch and pink leaf. 

exactly 5 Months of effective wear, 3 soaks. 

Front

PBJ-1.jpg

Back

PBJ-2.jpg

whisker

PBJ-3.jpg

Patch

PBJ-4.jpg

Leaf's starting to fall off

PBJ-1-2.jpg

Crotch about to blow. I should get these reinforced soon before that happen. 

Great evo.  Sorry about the neg rep...it was meant to be + rep but I mis-clicked.  Don't know how to undo.

Although terrible lighting, I thought I'd post a couple fit pics. I'll try to post more when there's some good daylight. I'll say I was expecting a smaller leg opening, but I think they're great. Very tight in the knee, but I'm expecting them to stretch. 

I'll say for those contemplating these or wondering about the fit, if you have slim legs go true to size or down a little--the waist stretches and the calves aren't skinny at all.

12625220775_cd35d92506_z.jpg

the mirror is a bit dusty

12625338923_c34eb65c0d_z.jpg