Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Quick question if anyone can answer....

Just measured my Unbrandeds and they come to a size 33 waist and fit perfectly, I bought a pair of the 32 xx-012's in raw. The raw waist size is a 34. From your guys experience, should i return and get a small waist size? maybe a size 30 or 31(not in stock but i'll wait). Or will the one wash measurements of size 32.25 not stretch out so much? I dont want them to really stretch out past 33.

I also told them to give me a smaller pair (since i know they are all handcrafted) which according to them they did. So hopefully the raw measurements are close to like 33.5 range. If they are im guessing they should be ok.

Edited by jcohen26

Okay, been totally MIA for the better part of six months, but loving everything I just caught up on, gents.

But really:  Jun Xi Chen - wow. I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of your 24 ozers or that sweatshirt. Fuck yes. 

@bestie lol everytime from now on i'll post updates on them in that sweatshirt

I'm also from brooklyn btw :)

IDjKw6v.jpg

8txqiSK.jpg

GD6qarl.jpg

I had them tapered at denim surgeon two weeks ago , turned out really nice. Don't look great with clarks but I usually just wear roshes or my inneva wovens. I don't know why i was wearing boots or clarks for the pics I've posted on here so far.. 

Newb question, but what's the closest cut in PBJs to APC New Standards? Cheers.

Sorry to be a pain, but managed to find some 007s that are local in a 33. If I'm a 31 in APC New Standards (bearing in mind how much they stretch), does anyone know if these will be ok, or do the 007s stretch a lot in the waist?

Cheers.

Edited by JackFrost08

crazy texture in your honeycombs. amazing.

Thanks rosakar! Just been rockin them the Reudi way for the last 4/5 months: bought raw, stay raw! :-) Wish they were an inch bigger in the waist, but if no one takes them off my hands (they're in the supermarket) I'll be happy to keep on with them. Right now, they are alternating with some raw Jean Shop Classics that I'm diggin.

@Jun Haha nice, not surprised to hear about BK from you at all. Good shit.

My 007s took a visit to denim therapy and I was a little underwhelmed. The actual job they did was great but they didn't fully fix everything.

So in that vein I'm exited to share my first update with these guys:

PBJ 007 // 2 days shy of 7 mo // everyday wear // 1 presoak 0 washes (they need one baaaaadly - almost summer)

Please excuse my shitty iPhone pix as well. Somewhat photo-heavy.

photo1dh.jpg

photo2bjk.jpg

photo4ss.jpg

photo5da.jpg

Maybe when my girl gets back from South Africa in a few weeks I can get her to take a fit pic or two. I'd like to hop back in here more often. 

They're completely different from anything I've had before but absolutely love them more and more each day. Thanks for looking! 

Sorry to be a pain, but managed to find some 007s that are local in a 33. If I'm a 31 in APC New Standards (bearing in mind how much they stretch), does anyone know if these will be ok, or do the 007s stretch a lot in the waist?

Cheers.

I have no experience with APC, but the 007 denim stretches plenty.

20130514_172345_zps8982b8e7.jpg20130515_143505_zps0a02ec3c.jpg20130515_144027_zpsabd19b72.jpg20130515_145114_zpsa3f9e08b.jpg

First post! ^_^ Sorry about the crapp phone pics.. they don't give these any justice. I've been dying to get my hands on a proper camera, but that won't be possible till i go home for the summer. Anyways, 1069 dark indigo stretch ~1 year of continuous wear, 2 soaks

My 24-005s just arrived, and I'm wondering if they might be a little too small. This is pre-soak:

MIUSgpJ.jpg?1

ch6PgmN.jpg?1

They're definitely a little snug in the thighs, barely any room in the waist. Any idea if these will shrink beyond the point of being wearable for me?

Edited by MDSsmith

Does anybody happen to know a japanese store that sells PBJ raw (and-japan doesn't anymore, unfortunately)? I'm looking for the 007 in 34. Thanks.

max i remember they do when emailing them about the same pair in 24oz. they have both if i'm not wrong. drop them an email mate.

^Actually, the denim on the women's jeans are not the same as on the mens line. the women's denim have a stretch component to them, i think around 4-5%. and do not have the same level of slub/irregularity.

Edited by slubs123

JackFrost08...those are the stretch model?  Who's wearing those?  Nice results.

*nm, nice ones SunnyPark, I like those.  There's very little info and updating around here on those.  Thank you, I will grab a pair for my wife straightaway.

Edited by jyoni

I am thinking about picking up some raw xx-012s. I guess I am a TTS 32".... Based on a pair of tagged 32" FlatHead 3009 which were 31" after their initial hot soak, and now are 32.25" after 35 days.

So I am trying to figure out based on BiG's one wash measurements, should I go with a tagged 31" (expecting stretch) or should I go with a tagged 32"? I know this isn't an exact science, but any real world experiences would be appreciated!