Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Could you just give me some general info about how it works and your experience using it? Im wondering about the return policy and how to pay, because it says it charges in Yen. And why is the price cheaper than BiG? Thanks!

Edited by Bron95

In almost all cases, the price in japan will be less than the price here or in Europe. BiG has to buy the product, pay for shipping and customs, and make a profit. The benefit to buying from BiG is that you can get any and all questions hammered out in fluent English, and they have a return/exchange policy as long as you don't have the jeans hemmed prior to shipping.

When you purchase directly from japan, you will not be able to return them if they don't work out. There might be some one-off shops that allow that, but I have yet to see it.

If I were you, and since you want PBJs, I would contact AND-Japan directly, and get a purchase worked out. Shipping is free, and the shop owner speaks very good English, and has great customer service. You should be able to pay with Paypal. He also has a shop on Rakuten. But as far as Rakuten goes, make sure you are on the English site, and that you have your currency set to what you want, and that it is filtered by shops that send overseas.

Contact Kanako:

[email protected]

Will a size 29 in the raw version of the XX-013's (31.25 waist) stretch out to a 31.5-32 waist after a hot soak? Is one hot soak enough to get all of the shrinkage out?

Also, are the one wash versions the equivalent of sanforized denim compared to other brands?

Edited by willrh1

NO

one wash = unsanforized denim that has been put through a washing and drying machine

sanforized = denim that has gone through the sanforization process

yeesh, whatever. he wanted to know if one wash was the equivalent of sanforized denim, which it is. Essentially, the initial soak has been done for you and all the shrinking has taken place, thus there is no reason to soak the jeans when you first get them. When you get your one wash jeans in the mail they're ready to put on and start wearing, just like a pair of APC's.

+rep nice fit hoy. first time i've seen a kinda slouchy fit and they look surprisingly slim despite the straight leg. nicely done sir.

would love to update on mine but just dont have any decent pics... almost 3 months of daily wear and they're fading crazy fast. hopefully have something to show soon.

thank you very much. i love the denim on these. super soft already, but super stiff. i just kind of started wearing them so i'm sure after a few weeks they'll be just as comfortable as my 301s.

edit: i decided to throw my 24-005 in a machine on delicate (hot/cold) to try and get some more shrinkage out. i already did an initial super hot soak in a container and wore them for about a night. i had a feeling that they needed to shrink some more. upon putting them on the first time, they definitely did.

wnr8UqP.jpg

vPE6kq4.jpg

Edited by hoy

thank you very much. i love the denim on these. super soft already, but super stiff. i just kind of started wearing them so i'm sure after a few weeks they'll be just as comfortable as my 301s.

How's the fit compare? I'm looking for another pair and would totally get another PBJ but I feel like I should branch out beyond NF>APC>PBJ. Just gettin my feet wet ;)

How's the fit compare? I'm looking for another pair and would totally get another PBJ but I feel like I should branch out beyond NF>APC>PBJ. Just gettin my feet wet ;)

I definitely prefer the 301s to the PBJ 24-005. Personally, I like slim tapered a lot more than slim straight cuts. I much prefer the smaller leg opening. I sized down on the 301s due to the waist measurement. They were a little tight at first, but nothing drastic. They've now stretched to be perfect. The thighs are tighter on the 24-005, knee and leg opening obviously are roomier. Now as far as denim goes, it's hard to decide. IH 21oz is absolutely amazing. It feels great on my skin, especially after the 301s has had time to settle and stretch a little. The 24oz PBJ is amazing as well. Super soft and something about it just feels special.

With that said, I have decided to sell my PBJ 24-005; simply based on the cut doesn't suit me IMO when I wear them. Sorry for the shameless plug, but if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. I will not wear these as I have moved on to my new favorite, the XX-013.

I am hoping and wishing the rumor isn't true and that PBJ produces more of the 24oz. Hopefully we can get some of it in the 011/013 cut.

@tvshooter

Nice teaser. Looking forward to more pics and fit pics :) i'm wearing 007 too, just wondering if 007 will get softer after few washes? Cause it's so slubby now (which i like for raw feel and fades) but hoping will get softer after few washes too so could wear it comfortably.