Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Sounds like the new XX-12 to me. indigo/indigo in the X-11 tapered fit

Sounds right. He had me try on what i think were the xx-11 and told me pbj just made a new model which was the same fit as the xx-11 but the same fabric as the xx-007.

Yeah I tried on the 007 for the first time and it was just a little too big opening at the bottom for me so then he mentioned the new model and I put my name on a pre order list so i'll keep you guys updated when they call me and let me know they have them in.

I have experience with APC and Dior MIJ raw denim which are both sanforized so I'm a little out of my element.

Just to be clear, with a pair of 013's I should soak them when home and expect 1-2 inches of shrinkage?

If that is the case, what size should I be trying on to get a feel for them before buying?

take your APCs and MIJs.... measure your waist. tell us what it is. we'd be glad to help you bro

Thanks a lot

Right where I wear my jeans is about 33.5in (I sag slightly)

My APC NS and Dior 19cm are both tagged size 29 and have stretched out enough for them to fit me comfortably where I wear them

Edited by NiceLikeChrist

I have experience with APC and Dior MIJ raw denim which are both sanforized so I'm a little out of my element.

Just to be clear, with a pair of 013's I should soak them when home and expect 1-2 inches of shrinkage?

If that is the case, what size should I be trying on to get a feel for them before buying?

hey, if you have the luxury of being able to try them on, then i would just go to BiG and get the "one wash" versions...

i did that with my 011's and didn't have to do an initial soak. i sized them a bit tighter to accommdate stretching later on

Got my size 30 raw 13s today, they measure 32 in the waist and fit perfectly as of now. I still need to soak them, did I size wrong? They were sold out of the 31.

just do a cold soak to minimize shrinkage. Even if it shrinks a little, the waist and thighs should stretch back out with wear to about their original measurements

hey, if you have the luxury of being able to try them on, then i would just go to BiG and get the "one wash" versions...

i did that with my 011's and didn't have to do an initial soak. i sized them a bit tighter to accommdate stretching later on

^^^ this is an option, however I'm of the mind that you can set your personalized creases better if you buy the raws and wear them while they soak. FWIW, I normally wear a 32, and just bought the xx-007 in a size 31. I was slightly nervous they'd end up too small, but after the soak and overnight dry-out they fit like this:

http://www.rawrdenim.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2057&d=1362509317

...which is to say exactly how I wanted them to. Hope this is helpful!

Thanks Lance, I'll have to check the 12's out. These PBJ's have been far and away the best jeans I've had. I can sure see myself getting another pair when these retire.

Digging the "Tender" cuff! Hey Diesel, I sized down two on mine and they stretched out fine. It took awhile, and I don't have big thighs, but they did. These are definitely some slim jeans!