Pure Blue Japan

midnight

the 11 & 13 are same fit wise, but material is different. the 13 is a 14oz, whereas the 11 is a 13.5oz left hand twill that has a tinted weft. that's mu understanding of it at least. i prefer the 011's due to the weft & left hand twill but that's just me.

Why plan the wash? Just wash when necessary, not based on timeframe...

it should be washed around now and the end of the semester, but i am at school...

therefor, when the semester is over and i am home, i will wash

I feel like some of you guys really over-think this. Haha. They're jeans. You wear them. It's as simple as that. If they're dirty, go ahead and wash. You don't have a functioning washer at your school or something?

I feel like some of you guys really over-think this. Haha. They're jeans. You wear them. It's as simple as that. If they're dirty, go ahead and wash. You don't have a functioning washer at your school or something?

Haha maybe you're over-thinking that they're over-thinking. They really are just jeans so just let the wearer do whatever they want to it. Wash or no wash, time frame or no time frame. Doesn't really matter. Maybe he wants to hand wash instead of using the school's washing machine? Who knows? I mean, they really are just jeans right? So just let the wearer do whatever they want to it. There aren't really any real guidelines to follow but of your own preference.

Edited by tewsday