Pure Blue Japan

midnight

My xx-005's seem to be a little baggier below the back pockets than my xx-007's (which fit perfect). The 007's were purchased one wash and the 005's were purchased raw, and have been in the washer twice to shrink them up. My question is...would one last soak in the tub this time be too much on the denim? They are only about 3 weeks old and i dont wanna over do it but it annoys me that i cant get the fit to match up on both jeans.

water dosent hurt the denim , id say give it a close to boil soak but keep the patch out of the water and give it a coat of oil first

They're in the tub filled with the hottest the tap would go and 2 pots of near boiling water poured on them. They started to soften up after the first 2 initial washes to shrink, and I just did not want them to lose that awesome stiffness and the ability to hold up creases well. But I'd rather them fit like they should than anything else.

hey guys, just need some opinion. what belt color fits the best forxx-007 Black or Tan/brown belt?

Thankzzzz.......

traditionally one matches the color of their belt to their shoes (when wearing dress shoes anyway) i don't try to match the belt with sneakers though.

i have a LGC black belt as well that i wear with almost everything, but i know i need to get a brown one for when i wear brown shoes.

hey guys, just need some opinion. what belt color fits the best forxx-007 Black or Tan/brown belt?

Thankzzzz.......

I just got a Corter Premium in natural and am stoked on it. I like the idea of my belt naturally aging and turning darker as I put wear time on it, regardless of which denim I have on.