Pure Blue Japan

midnight

You could do the 5s and the 3s considering they're the same denim. The 13s or whatever too.

We could finally prove why the 5 is the best one.

Good suggestion.

would be in depending on the start date of the competition. if its gonna happen towards the end of the eternals competition, I would love to.

I'll email them and see how they respond.

i could prolly join in the contest as well if the time is right. :)

the idea of getting the xx-003 , 005 or 0011 (or 0013) seems more ideal to me.

What time? And the xx-011 is a different denim.

Like the others, I'd be interested pending the start date

Great. :P

anyone who owns a pair of xx-005 and xx-011 in sizes 29 and 28? i would like to have the measurements to compare which would be better for me.

and also, i've read that 5s and 11s, even the 7s are quite similar in fit. they are all tight straight or sth like tt, i cant really define em. but honestly, besides e diff denim used, is there any visible diff in terms of tightness? (so far, ive seen that 011 is slightly tapered?)

many thanks in advance.

I know I asked this earlier but.

Contest...?

I can[try to] get it arranged if I can get some yesses[lol] and if we can decide on cut.

xx-005 and we'll see what details we can get.

As long as it doesn't start before the Eternal contest ends, I'd be interested. I like the 005 cut the best right now.

^i'll second that. i just can't do two contests at once. but I would love to get another pair of pbj's at some point in the future, and what better reason than a contest

anyone who owns a pair of xx-005 and xx-011 in sizes 29 and 28? i would like to have the measurements to compare which would be better for me.

and also, i've read that 5s and 11s, even the 7s are quite similar in fit. they are all tight straight or sth like tt, i cant really define em. but honestly, besides e diff denim used, is there any visible diff in terms of tightness? (so far, ive seen that 011 is slightly tapered?)

many thanks in advance.

005/007/010 have the same cuts, only different denims. The xx-011 is similar to the xx-005 but more tapered from the knee down.

As long as it doesn't start before the Eternal contest ends, I'd be interested. I like the 005 cut the best right now.

Considering the Eternal contest is supposed to run for 2 years this sounds like a non-starter. Too many contests going on anyway, just enjoy the jeans.

Panda, a PBJ contest might be in the works?

Panda, would also be 100% down for a contest.

Could I vote for 007 denim??

And guys... I understand that the start date might be problematic for some of you. But to think that you should be able to do all the contests you want to is is a little crazy, you're just going to have to choose your battles. Waiting 2 years for the eternal contest to end so this one can begin is a little nuts...

I would recommend the 11, since the denim is 1 oz lighter on those. These SoCal summers get so hot that often for a few months, I don't end up wearing any jeans at all.

I'm in NYC and wore my xx-011's this weekend when it was 90 degrees and ridiculously humid. I figure if I'm wearing denim in this weather instead of shorts or khakis, I'd better be prepared for Ball Sweat 2010.

Jeans during the summer in SoCal/NYC is just a bad idea (doesn't mean I won't continue to do it, though.)

Which pair would you recommend for a SoCal summer? The 13 or the 11? Thanks!

The xx-013 would be better. In my opinion the ounces(weight) doesn't matter as much as the actual color of the denim. The 011s are darker and probably much hotter.

But I won't be wearing jeans that often in summer in LA...too hot.

This is my first fit pic post! xx-005's with maybe a month total of on and off wear. And yes I am standing on my bathroom counter, lol. It was the only place to get sufficient lighting with ease. What do you guys think?

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

hey guys if im a sz28 in skull, should i just stick to sz 28 in pbj xx-005?

Both my skulls and pbjs are the same size.

I went sz30 for my 5010xx and sz30 for the one wash 005s

The pbjs seemed to have felt a teeny bit tighter at the start (or maybe I put on weight) but they will stretch out easy.

I hardly ever post on here, but I'm always looking for pictures like this for sizing reference, so here you go.

Pbj 011 size 27 after hot soak and dryer (gasp!).

For reference, I'm size 26 in apc new cures, 5'9" and weigh less than your sister.

jeans-1.jpg

p.s. support Blue in Green, they helped me out with sizing before ordering and my order arrived in two days.