Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I hardly ever post on here, but I'm always looking for pictures like this for sizing reference, so here you go.

Pbj 011 size 27 after hot soak and dryer (gasp!).

For reference, I'm size 26 in apc new cures, 5'9" and weigh less than your sister.

p.s. support Blue in Green, they helped me out with sizing before ordering and my order arrived in two days.

They have a size 27 in XX-011?

I decided take some better fit pics with my macbook cam of my 007 and 005's. I'm trying to decide whether to keep them or move up a size as the waist/crotch region has gotten kinda tight (esp on the 005's) and I'm unsure if they will stretch anymore. Size 29 with a true waist of now 29.5.

Photo196.jpg

Photo195.jpg

Photo193.jpg

Photo202.jpg

Photo201.jpg

Photo200.jpg

I hope those bitches are wearing a light colored mini skirt, or other such clothing. and when they get home (or you get them home) they're pissed to have deep indigo 007 all over them...lol

Both my skulls and pbjs are the same size.

I went sz30 for my 5010xx and sz30 for the one wash 005s

The pbjs seemed to have felt a teeny bit tighter at the start (or maybe I put on weight) but they will stretch out easy.

my skull are tagged sz29, but the seller kept insisting it was a sz28 (or sized like one). i really have no idea which way to go now.

I hope those bitches are wearing a light colored mini skirt, or other such clothing. and when they get home (or you get them home) they're pissed to have deep indigo 007 all over them...lol

i specifically target the bitchez in white jeans :P

from waywt--xx005 with megacuff (waiting-til-after-more-soaks/more-shrinkage concept, also lazy):

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you. I've got some sloppy stacking going on right now. I'm thinking my pair needs a good 2"-3" hem, but I'm just waiting it out until my next hot soak.

he's right, from that huge cuff you'll just a get a shitty crease that'll never go out if you wear it like that too long

True. I'm not wearing it with a huge cuff, though, I'm wearing it with ugly stacks. They're going to BiG at the end of the week, by the way.

^ Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't the "shitty crease" just end up where you are gonna have them hemmed anyway? So when they are hemmed the extra length is removed and thus the crease with it. Or would the cuff wreak havoc on the denim else where?

if he has em shortened that much the fit will look like garbage because the leg below the knee will be like one long tube