Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Well, I don't think we can do a "small" contest. I was hoping to get around 100 people so that we could bargain for what we want.

The xx-011s would be fine, but they are too slim to get a wide range of people in my opinion. I was hoping to get enough people so that we could do the xx-005, one of my favorite jeans, with the left hand twill gray weft(xx-011) denim. That way the denim would be unique and the cut would be versatile.

Common people, I know you are up for this.

I'm down. My vote is for purple face bellbottoms.

But I don't think you can expect anywhere near 100 people.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to stukovx again.

i fucking LOVE 007s! yours look great stucko! 007s are pretty slim in the thighs right? i really hope these will suit me...

Just copped a pair of 007's and all I can say is WOW. The color on these guys is damn beautiful! Unfortunately my 005's are a size too small and are just too uncomfy for my liking. So if anyone wants to buy a pair of brand new 005's size 28 let me know!

Thanks Panda, I'm glad there's still life left in them. :), but here is the thing tho, usually when the raw jeans get wet you still can see some bleeds but for these I rubbed them with white napkin and there was nothing on the napkin except the food I spilled.

A beard of stars: which one you've got?

cheers for the rep and kind words AGSA, Riff and everyone else!

@AGSA, they do look a little tapered, but I think it might just be down to how my legs are shaped--big thighs and skinny calves, so they look tighter on top. maybe the cuff pulls them in a little bit too.

Best fit I've seen in a long while. Hey, can you throw out some numbers? Height, weight, waist, size of those 005s, soaked?

I basically went TTS on these, just following the BiG numbers and what folks on here suggested. I'm about 5'9", 135 lbs, actual waist ~30.5". After a soak I'd say these shrunk to just about a 30.5" waist--they were snug but still easy to get buttoned. They are snug enough in the thighs that I'm glad I didn't go down a size. They've also stretched a fair bit in a week of wear--cycling, walking, doing chores--and I can post the current measurements at some point if anyone wants.

not that it needs to be said again here, but this denim looks and feels amazing. if you're on the fence about some 005s, you will not be disappointed!

and @modaxxa, ABOS is just pulling your leg, man. just wear them and they will fade.