Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Brownmetallic, do you work at BiG? Reason I ask is what you're saying about the 013 being more tapered than 011 isn't consistent with the measurements on BiG's website. It looks like they both have about half inch taper from knee down.

.5 difference, measured flat = 1" [all around] taper. but, you're right. i stand corrected__ they got same knee-hem raw measurements. :confused: i was prolly thinking about 011s having a more slim/tapered overall silhouette due to the .05 inch "fuller thigh", measured flat [1" all around]__ versus the leg opening proportion. sorry :o.

anyway, the pre-soak fit looked money [as always]__ to boot, LHT + grey-casting due to the grey weft would be an interesting evo to look forward to. congrats !!!

i wear a size 31 in the samurai S710XX and the 0500XX, what size should i go for in the XX-011 if i want to end up with a fit like braidkid, BUT post-soak.

Go with 30 for a fit like his post-soak. That's how mine ended up when I did a 30 (I wear a true 31w)

Last I measured, my waist was about 33".

the 11's seem to fade pretty quickly. I've already gotten some vertical falling and a lot of knee fading after about a week and a half.

Sweet! I thought the texture had quite a bit of vertical falling. They lost quite a bit of indigo during the soak. Can't wait to start wearing these. I'm at work now and haven't even tried them on post-soak yet.

How much did the 005's shrink for you guys?

and then how much did it stretch back out?

I have a pair of 004's in size 34 so I bought the 005's in the same size since it's supposed to be the same cut to the thigh

My 004's are pretty loose in the waist, but I'm not quite sure how they felt when I first bought them, but I know they stretched out quite a bit

somehow I got a flare at the ankle..dunno how to fix it....

lol, I hear big ol' cankles work wonders on ankle flare...so start eating those new KFC double down sandwiches. 2 a day should do it in no time.

seriously though, they look good double cuffed, or chop a few inches off. anyway, don't worry so much!

How much did the 005's shrink for you guys?

and then how much did it stretch back out?

I have a pair of 004's in size 34 so I bought the 005's in the same size since it's supposed to be the same cut to the thigh

My 004's are pretty loose in the waist, but I'm not quite sure how they felt when I first bought them, but I know they stretched out quite a bit

waist stretches back to raw and then some...

I don't know, but somehow I got a flare at the ankle..dunno how to fix it....

maybe you should hem them...

Finally thinking about pulling the trigger on some 005BKs. I wear a size 31 in skulls and samurais... the 005bks on BiG measure out to be a 33.5 O_O which would be gigantic for me, or maybe not gigantic but not the fit that I am looking for. I'm assuming the thing to do is size down, but by how much? Should I be fine with the 30?

^^

33.5 is before soak, after soak they would shrink around 1", not sure after wash, but they stretch a bunch, concern with the thigh part believe me, dont worry about the waist area when you consider to sizing down, my 28 005BK is now measured 32 in the waist

i was about to order a pair of xx-011, but if you manage to organize small contest i'd be in! what model would you suggest for the contest?

i think the 011 would be perfect as it is something different and we have already seen lots of 005s and 007s. the 010 is a bit too extraordinary, at least for me.

Well, I don't think we can do a "small" contest. I was hoping to get around 100 people so that we could bargain for what we want.

The xx-011s would be fine, but they are too slim to get a wide range of people in my opinion. I was hoping to get enough people so that we could do the xx-005, one of my favorite jeans, with the left hand twill gray weft(xx-011) denim. That way the denim would be unique and the cut would be versatile.

Common people, I know you are up for this.