Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Here is a shot of all my denim drying, - one pair.

PBJs are in the middle.

DSC00214-1.jpg

I only had time to take one quick picture, so here it is. I think they faded great, they were my first pair of raws ever!

DSC00212.jpg

For those who are wondering, they are xx-005 one wash, size 31. Didn't know they'd stretch so much so they fit funky, but the denim is great.

I called up and bothered gordon for a moment to find out some new info about the PBJ cut collaboration.

xx-013 which is the same cut as xx-011 will maintain a considerably smaller leg opening throughout as the sizes go up. He told me that a size 32 would have the leg opening of a size 28 and a 34 the size of a 30 and so on. The "silk" denim has not been identified as actually having silk in it, but just as having a gray weft. He also made slight hints at the possibility of a real "skin tight" cut coming out from them in the future.

I asked him if the new cut would ever come in xx-007 denim and he said we will have to wait and see how well it sells.

I for one, am going to go pick up a pair in the xx-005 denim ASAP and rest assured you will get my full report.

s'up PBJ afficionatos here are some evo pictars

birkenstock action - traintracks are coming along really nicely on the left leg. the legtwist is preventing the right leg to catch up *shrug*

2evvy9x.jpg

whiskers coming along nicely

2a9pgyg.jpg

vertical falling on the rear end is really nice, on the front it's not as pronounced

adgh91.jpg

here are mah combs, not much going on here... roping is coming along nicely though (no detail shot of that though :confused: )

2r3uomc.jpg

last time i posted evo pics i also posted some inside out shots and some guys seemed to like that

syl5is.jpg

lastly, detail shot of the knee area

140evph.jpg

crazy hazy macro

ac9eb.jpg

^bummer, i've been lurking around for black jawns in 28

Yeah! I got them, then bought a pair of Sam's 710bk's three weeks later. Should have sized down to 28. And I hate that whole camel crotch thing going on with pb and j's??? It's sad because I love the denim on the 007's and 010's