Pure Blue Japan

midnight

New question and thanks for the response. If I hot soak these from about the knee down will they shrink in or am I gunna need to get them tapered? The waist and the thighs are comfy now but this leg opening is kinda bothering me.

i tried this, it didn't do anything for my jawnz. i used boiling hot water + some hot tap water, basically no change

Im more bummed bc the leg opening is just a tad to big i dont want something super skinny just enough that it will lay on my shoe enough to not have to cuff to avoid it dragging on the ground. I cuffed them and its fine but id prefer to not have to cuff

I could get them hemmed, ill most likely just let it be and figure out a cuff that works. Overall i really like the jeans i just wish the cut was alittle more to my liking you know.

I have big thighs so something without any taper looks gigantic to accommodate for my thighs.

I can't wait for the XX-013's.... that's all.

So your excited for xx-011 denim (Indigo Warp & Silk Weft) with an xx-003/xx-008/xx-009 cut?

What is in Pure Blue Japan's future?

A collaboration with Blue In Green creating a tapered xx-005.

And the xx-012 being the relaxed fit (xx-003/xx-008/xx-009) cut version of the xx-010 denim (Indigo warp & Purple weft)?

So your excited for xx-011 denim (Indigo Warp & Silk Weft) with an xx-003/xx-008/xx-009 cut?

-

No. I'm excited for an xx-005 cut with a tapered leg and xx-005 denim like Gordon said here...

"Shortly after that we'll also be debuting the XX-013 store collaboration

model which the XX-011 cut is based on. It's essentially the XX-005 with a

more tapered leg. The XX-011 is using a left hand twill denim with a grey

weft while the XX-013 will use the same indigo denim used for the XX-005.

Same cuts just different denims."