Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Nice fits Satya. I sized down 2 on my xx007 and it fits fine, I'm about to order xx005bk, should I size down too?

You obviousily have no idea what you are talking about.... do u even know your true size?? size down 2 my ass....

Nice fits Satya. I sized down 2 on my xx007 and it fits fine, I'm about to order xx005bk, should I size down too?

crappykid from DB? actually true to size or size down 1 or even 2 depends on your body build, because 005 is slim in thigh part, just like chambo said before,if you have a skinny thigh u may size down 2, size down 1 if u have "normal" one, and take true to size if u have a "soccer" thigh, cheers :)

You obviousily have no idea what you are talking about.... do u even know your true size?? size down 2 my ass....

My true waist is 34", and I ordered 32, it does stretches a lot after months. Why so mad?

Here's my xx 007 7 months 2 soak, 1 wash.

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MjgtMjAwOTExMTItMTU1O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MjctMjAwOTExMTItMTU1N.jpg

I have always worn size 32-33 jeans depending on the brand. My 005's and 007's are size 32. I measured my waist recently for the first time that I can remember and i was surprised to find that it measured 36" (measuring where my jeans sit on my hips). I have a size 34 pair of 005bk's that I actually had to have the thighs tapered on, and that fit a little loose in the waist. So perhaps not everyone in the world has the same body type.