Pure Blue Japan

midnight

That's exactly what I did and it worked excellently. Good call, wolf.

thanks!:)

You clearly didn't read everything I said before.

They set funkily on one leg. They weren't set, then one day there were small creases and were set, but they looked bad. It was a night when I was out and it was raining so they got wet then I passed out in them. So I wanted to make them not look like shit.

it really shouldn't matter. if you fix them the way you want and then get them wet again they should settle in the way that you arranged them. i guess the worst case scenario is that you would need to iron out the bad creases and re-starch the area(or maybe not) and then do it or something?? it really should be a simple fix...

the best way is probably just to simply arrange them the way you want while you're wearing them and then spray the denim with a water-spreay-bottle-thing to get the starch activated so they'll set up that way.

I like this, good call--I will say that with this, drying in the sun gives the best results

OK so Im a bit confused. Im looking through old SUFU market posts to see measurements of 005s and 007s compared to the BIG measurements, and they seem to be nearly on point except for in the thigh. all of the posts I am seeing in sizes 30-32 are measuing .5-.75 inches less in the thigh than post wash measurements on BIG, like 11 or 11.25 in the thigh for size 31. any comments from others on this? I am thinking that given I want about 32.5 final waist measurement after stretching, I should get a 31 in raw 007s, but these 11 inch thighs will not work for me.

I don't know about the other models, but the 005's stretch like crazy. I'd say they stretch almost as much as APC NS's. That said, I'd size down 2. They'll be uncomfortable at first but will stretch to perfect fit.

O_O I couldn't imagine sizing down two. Hell, I sized UP two, haha. Yes, in retrospect it probably wasn't the best choice in cut for me...but still. Sizing down two would be crushingly tight on the thighs unless you have really skinny thighs...

O_O I couldn't imagine sizing down two. Hell, I sized UP two, haha. Yes, in retrospect it probably wasn't the best choice in cut for me...but still. Sizing down two would be crushingly tight on the thighs unless you have really skinny thighs...

agreed. while they do stretch a bit, the thighs are really where you have to measure. i went true-to-size and am very happy with the fit. couldve gone down one, but two wouldve been way too much.

OK thats strange, those measurements must have been right after a soak or brand new or something, I seemed to see a few of them though. Is the general consensus that you should size up 1 from DH 19cm size then? The fading on the 007s + the dark stitching = sick as hell.

And whats the word on the 010s? Seems to be very limited info on here according to searches, are they just 007s with a purple weft?

^^

I'm almost positive they differ from the xx-007's only by purple weft and purple stitching.

They were comparing the two in the Issue of Lightning I had.

my statement was considering the thigh measurement was ok 2 sizes down.

BIG is has the info, pics and doing pre-orders for the XX-010 (Purple Face) up on their site now.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2351&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28 :eek:

I dont know if Im bold enough to bite on these without seeing some fades first... has this been done before? what will it look like, I cant imagine it.