Pure Blue Japan

midnight

That post was made referring to my not wanting to soak my 005s until a few months in...the reason why I shouldn't (and didn't) being because fades will develop in certain spots and then, with shrinkage, might move.

Also, when I finally wash, I don't want to have to worry about not being able to wear these anymore

-42-wears-2-soaks-0-washes-012.jpg

I'm going through the same thing, still haven't had time to make it down to the tailor.

Bonus

-42-wears-2-soaks-0-washes-001.jpg

BiG is not a good bet--I was in there last week and the entire back shelf was full from floor to top with repair jobs they're waiting to finish...

They essentially told me that it was unlikely they would even get to fixing mine if I left them there...your best bet is to go to a good tailor (if you're in NY, Ramon's on Mott St is quite good)

I vouch for Ramon's. Very professional, quick, and resonably priced.

She... is doing a very nice standard denim patch, with double stitching. Should she stitch the patch over the part that's wearing through?

She.. sorry lol

and i basically have the same question, unfortunately..

Just got my jeans today.

The waist is a bit tight at the moment, that doesn't worry me.

Button fly is pretty tricky too, but that's probably just because I'm too used to zippers.

I'll go get fit pictures in a bit.

Repair photos coming soon, pretty boring but it should do the trick for now...

Hmm... well, looks like I'll wait for these to stretch a bit more.

Got the top button after some wrestling and I have the middle two buttons buttoned too. The bottom one is pretty impossible at the moment and the second to top on is as well.

Edit: Picture time!

img2177zb8.jpg

I really hope that is not a baby hip flare I see.

Did anyone else find the backpocket leaf ugly and just took it off? After a while IMO it just looked kinda stupid and I took it off.

I like how pbj keeps everything at a minimal already. I like how they draw attention away from the detailing (no wierd arcs[i personally dont want arcs on any of my jeans]) and towards the quality like the dyeing and the tight weaving to produce the slubby texture.That leaf is just sentimental to where the tab used to be. Remove it if you must. I love it tho. Was about to neg rep but ill let u slide. It doesn't look stupid imo.