Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I'm not sure if I'll taper when I get mine...

I've seen some great untapered fits in the XX-005 thread, but I'll just wait and see.

if i was to get another pair, i'd get it tapered... better stack, less dragging on the floor, it wont look bootcut no more...

but thats just me...

i went to BiG today and tried on a pair of 005s, size 28. They weren't super tight or a struggle to button, but i couldn't try on a size 29 because it was on hold to be shipped out. I'm not sure whether i should get a 28 or 29. The 28 wasn't nearly as tight as my sexsc02's though (size 28 also). With the shrinking would it be better to get a 29?

i went to BiG today and tried on a pair of 005s, size 28. They weren't super tight or a struggle to button, but i couldn't try on a size 29 because it was on hold to be shipped out. I'm not sure whether i should get a 28 or 29. The 28 wasn't nearly as tight as my sexsc02's though (size 28 also). With the shrinking would it be better to get a 29?

u tried on the raw or o/w?

judging from your post it sounds almost as if the 28 were a comfortable fit, so stick with the 28 even if they were raw, because post-soak and post-stretch measurements will end up bigger than the raw measurements (in the waist anyway)

soak it with them on just incase

If you size them correctly, they should come off fine. That said, wearing heavy weight slim fitting wet jeans is not the best feeling in the world. I couldnt bend my legs when i had put on my sams when they were damp. It was kind of scary.

Pbj's aren't that heavy, though, so youll be good. I feel like they shrink more during the drying process as opposed to the soaking process, though, so you may want to wear them while they are drying as well.

The whole thing about soaking jeans while wearing them to the point that they won't come off is false... right?

?? its just in case u sized down too much, that way it wont shrink past ur measurements....

Just a heads up SUFU people.

It looks like Blue In Green has a full restock of xx-003's, but not only that apparently they now stock and sell the xx-009's online and in store.

xx-009

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=111&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28