Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Not really sure what that is haha--the fade in the coin pocket is from chapstick, if that's what you're talking about

Went to Blue in Green today and picked up some xx-007s. Fit very nicely, love the texture. Took a look at the 010s while I was there and the color is definitely different from the 007. Almost has a purple hue to it rather than blue. Definitely worth a look into if you're trying to find something different.

Definitely more similar to the NS cut--these are tight in the thigh and then drop down with a slight taper...if you look at my fit pic above, I went for a W30 (I'm usually W31) and then had them taken in from the knee down

All of that said, I don't think you can/should size down on these like some do on the NS...the stretch isn't as absurd and the thighs are a tighter

I've been thinking about the purple weft jeans, and I can't see the point. The thread is still white core, so white will still show in fading, but purple as well. If it were purple core, purple weft, I'd have these jeans already.

Where did it say the weft was rope dyed? If thats really true i'm dissapointed. I was looking forward to the purple coming through and not fading any.

All of that said, I don't think you can/should size down on these like some do on the NS...the stretch isn't as absurd and the thighs are a tighter

i dunno, my 005's stretched 2 inchs in the waist. They may not stretch quite as much as NS's do but they do stretch more than most.

i dunno, my 005's stretched 2 inchs in the waist. They may not stretch quite as much as NS's do but they do stretch more than most.

Yeah, mine stretched 3 full inches in the waist. I definitely think its not a bad idea to size down if you think your thighs could handle it. Except for the 008's. They don't stretch nearly as much, plus they run like an inch smaller than 005's and 007's.

X-Post from How Jeans Fit thread

Better fit pic of the XX-005 Raw after 31 wears, 2 soaks, 0 washes

DSCF2429.jpg

Yeah, mine stretched 3 full inches in the waist. I definitely think its not a bad idea to size down if you think your thighs could handle it. Except for the 008's. They don't stretch nearly as much, plus they run like an inch smaller than 005's and 007's.

the 008's also stretch a lot.i could of sized down 2. ive owned both and i think the 008 is a bit softer and lighter which makes me think they have a lot of stretching potential.

BiG is not a good bet--I was in there last week and the entire back shelf was full from floor to top with repair jobs they're waiting to finish...

They essentially told me that it was unlikely they would even get to fixing mine if I left them there...your best bet is to go to a good tailor (if you're in NY, Ramon's on Mott St is quite good)

Looks like BiG restocked their 005's.

Except for size 29 in raw.

Is it worth it to go One Wash or should I go try to figure out what's going on?

EDIT: Just got some mail.

The size 29 raw didn't make it in this shipment, they're wrapping up the

production now so we hope to see them shortly.

Regards,

Gordon